Twenty

The pounding of the door at 2am woke me up from my peaceful sleep. Jisung lay beside me, his body half off the bed as he snored loudly. The pounding seized for a moment before it began yet again and I kicked the covers off me and stomped over to the door in annoyance.

I opened the door and behind it stood a desperate Chan. I blinked slowly, trying to get rid of the sleep still evident in my eyes and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

What was this rat doing here at this hour?

"Um-"

"I need something from the store, the store you work in," Chan quickly said, interrupting my question.

"Why? It's 2 in the morning, go home and get it later," I rubbed my eyes as I let out a yawn.

"What? No! I need it now," He urged.

"I'm not going to go to the store just so you can get whatever the hell you need," I told him, annoyed.

"Come on! It's an emergency!" Chan exclaimed, getting impatient.

"What is it that you need anyway?" I asked him, raising my brows at him expectantly.

He opened his mouth but closed it.

"That's none of your business," He crossed his arms.

"Oh really? Well then I guess it's not important," I said as I turned to close the door.

"No wait! Fine, fine, I'll tell you!" He stopped me from closing the door.

"Well?" I rose my brows at him as I crossed my arms over my chest and waited.

"Iwantsomecondomsokay?" He rapidly said, causing me to frown.

"What?" I asked him to repeat it.

"Condoms! Okay?! I need condoms!" He finally exploded as his cheeks turned a bright red color as I let out a loud laugh.

"Condoms? Wow, I can't believe you woke me up this late because you wanted Condoms," I cackled at his stupid need.

The things boys do when they're horny.

"Oh shut up-"

"What's going on, Eva? Who's at the door?" Jisung walked out of my room, his hands balled into fists as he rubbed the sleep away from his eyes.

His voice was hoarse and his feet bare as he walked over to me and Chan. His eyes met Chan and Jisung gave him a weird look.

"Chan? What are you doing here?" Jisung looked at him with tired eyes.

"I just wanted to-"

"This rat wanted me to open up the store so he can get some condoms," I snorted.

"Condoms? At-" Jisung glanced at the clock on the wall.

"Nearly 3 in the morning?" Jisung finished as he looked back at Chan.

Chan sighed and threw his head back in frustration.

"Yes, now can you please do it?" Chan whined.

"You're crazy, I'm going back to sleep and you should too," I said as I emphasized the 'you' so he'd get the hint and leave me alone.

"Come on man, what do you want me to do? Get on my knees and beg? Because I'll do it," Chan said as he dropped to his knees.

"Get up, idiot. I'm not doing it and that's final," I smacked him on the head and turned to close the door yet again.

"I'll pay you $60."

"Deal."

"Hell yeah! Now hurry, she's waiting," Chan rushed me as I grabbed my sneakers.

"Okay, ew, I didn't need to know that," I gagged.

"Jisung, you coming?" I looked back at him.

"Yeah, let me just put on some shoes and a coat," He disappeared back into my room.

"Come on, mate!" Chan yelled out and I shushed him.

"Hey now, calm your pickle, let him get what he needs," I rolled my eyes at his desperate behavior.

Jisung appeared in front of me and I shut the door to my apartment and locked it. We lazily followed behind a hyper Chan, his cries of annoyance being the only source of noise as we walked to the store.

When we finally arrived, I pulled the key out of my pocket and opened it, turning on the lights in the process as Chan ran to the condoms. I walked behind the counter and waited for Chan as Jisung sat on top of the stool next to me.

"I can't believe I'm friends with him," Jisung said is disbelief as we watched Chan grab a handful and shove them in a basket.

"You need new friends," I clarified as Jisung nodded.

Chan then ran over to us and I checked them out one by one, and counted them to be about 12. He sure was one sex craved demon.

"The total is $34.67," I told Chan his total as he slammed a $50 bill on the counter.

I proceeded to get him his change but was stopped by a wave of his hand.

"Keep the change, and here's your $60," he handed me the money he promised and fled out the door without another word.

"Well isn't he nice," I said sarcastically as I turned to look at Jisung who was half asleep on the stool. He looked adorable.

"Hey, let's go home now," I told him, nudging him a bit to wake him up.

His eyes snapped open and he nodded as we walked over to the door. I turned off the lights and locked the door before turning back to Jisung and grabbing his hand, walking back in silence to my apartment.

When we finally got back, we heard noises. Jisung and I stopped and we gave each other puzzled looks.

"What is that?" I asked him.

He shrugged and we continued to listen intently. The noises continued and at the same time, both of our eyes widened realizing what the noise was. My face scrunched up in disgust as I yelled out profanities.

"Gross! Close your damn windows, Chan!" I yelled out as I pulled Jisung away. That man sure didn't have any shame.

"I swear next time this happens, I'm calling the cops," I muttered as I unlocked the door.

I took off my shoes and jacket and walked back into my room. I got under the blanket and curled up next to Jisung and finally after a stupid, useless hour, I fell back asleep.