Four

Don't you just hate the sound of your alarm going off? Because honestly, I can't stand it. It was a Saturday and I had the morning shift. I wanted to say I hated it, but I guess it was better than the night shifts.

I lazily got up and dragged my feet to the shower. Staying up till 1am definitely took a toll on me. After I had finished my shower, I picked out a decent outfit that wasn't too cute if you asked me. I mean, who was I trying to impress? Men were the last thing on my mind to try and impress. I glanced at the clock and noticed that I had 10 minutes to get to the store. I quickly brushed my hair and grabbed a granola bar before heading out.

I ran to the store and made it just in time before my boss gave me another lecture about being late. I walked to the back of the store and started taking out boxes that needed to be unpacked with items like chips,candy, etc. I seriously needed a better job.

I stacked boxes on top of boxes and started carrying them back out. I struggled a bit since I couldn't see, the boxes blocking my view of where I was going. As I was nearing the chip aisle, I bumped into something which caused the boxes to fall with a loud thump.

"Ouch," a voice mumbled.

I looked up and nearly rolled my eyes. It was the stupid condom dude. I swear every time I see this guy, I start getting a migraine. I ignored him and started to stack the boxes up again and walked over to the chip aisle.

"Hey, it's you again, what are you doing here?" He followed me.

"I work here, genius," I replied in an annoyed tone, not really wanting to make conversation. His eyes widened in realization.

"Oh right," he recalled awkwardly.

He continued to stand there and watch me put chips on the shelves, making me uncomfortable. It didn't matter how hard I tried to ignore him, his gaze burned holes into my flesh. I sighed and turned to him, crossing my arms in the process.

"Can I help you?" I sarcastically asked him.

"No, I'm just bored," he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes, almost yelling at him before he interrupted me.

"Actually now that I think about it, I want some chips and candy, can you ring them up for me?" He smirked, testing my patience.

My hand twitched, wanting to slap that smirk all the way to hell. This boy really knew how to get into my skin. I stomped all the way to the register, Jisung following short after. I snatched the items from his hands and shoved them in a bag before telling him his total.

"$5.40," I grumbled.

He stifled a laugh before shoving his hand into his pocket, taking out money. After I had given him his change back, I glared at him.

"Don't come back," I bit out rudely.

"No promises," he laughed before waving at me mockingly.

I resisted the urge to throw my shoe at him, so I simply pointed to the door, signaling him to leave before I whooped his ass. He chuckled but left without another word.

I seriously wanted to beat him.