ELEVEN

His arms wrapped tightly around my neck and he threw me against the door, causing it to slam shut behind my body. Soft whimpers left my body as the pain resided in my body, my muscles on fire as I realised that there was no way out of this. He dragged my weak body across the carpet to throw me onto his bed, a smirk pulling at the corners of his lips as he used his elbows to hold himself up over me.

"What a beautiful girl," Stefan's voice was low as he whispered into my ear, causing the hairs on my arms to stand up as his breath burnt into my skin. "Fucking hell, Cam."

"Please get your hands off of me." I reached for his wrists and wrapped my petite fingers around them, but I wasn't strong enough to push him away. Instead, he lowered himself down against my body, his pelvis resting against mine as I squirmed in an attempt to push him away. Stefan giggled lowly as he grazed his rough lips against my neck. I was trapped. No matter how hard I tried, he wasn't going to let me get away.

"Shush, Cam, I want to make you feel good," Stefan's words made me feel sick. I didn't want this with him. I never wanted him to treat me like this and I never thought he would. "Let me pleasure you, babe."

"No, Stefan." I placed my hands on his chest and tried to push him away, crying against his body in the hope that would scare him off. I was stupid to ever think that.

He abruptly ran his fingers across my thighs and I felt tears slipping from my eyes as his hands got tangled in my underwear. I could feel him forcing himself against me, doing everything he could to pull my thong away from my legs. He knew that I couldn't fight him and he knew exactly what he was doing - he knew that it hurt me.

"Kiss me, baby. Fuck me, you're so beautiful. Everything I've ever wanted." Stefan's words sent chills down my spine as he closed the gap between our lips. I squirmed and tried my best to push his cheeks away but he was too forceful with the movement of his lips. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and I let out an almighty scream, thrashing my body around in the bed and holding my hands above his head hoping that it would force Stefan away. I cried, I screamed, tears streaming down my face, but he was having none of it, and I was trapped.

»»————««

CHARLES

I was woken by the sounds of Camille's cries, all of which were very loud in my ear as the bed seemed to feel a little damp. I didn't feel tired when I opened my eyes, my heart sinking when I saw her thrashing against the bed in her sleep, totally unaware of what was going on. She couldn't bring herself out of what I could only assume to be a nightmare. I was too afraid to wake her up but I didn't want to put her through the pain of a bad dream, especially after what happened earlier at the restaurant with Stefan.

"Camille," I placed my hands carefully on her shoulder, shaking her softly awake. Suddenly, her mouth dropped open and she started choking for air. I could tell that she was struggling to breathe and I wasn't sure what I was meant to do in a situation like this. Of course, if I needed to help her breathe, I wouldn't stop myself from doing so, but I'd never experienced something like this before. "Camille, please wake up."

I listened carefully for her breathing to improve but it only became worse. She was choking on absolutely nothing but air and I needed to help her.

"I'm right here," I whispered, hoping that maybe she would be able to hear me. My hand rested carefully against her chest as I felt it rising and falling but only slowly. "I'm going to help you breathe, Camille, and you're going to be okay."