SIX

»»————««

CHARLES

"Baby," I smiled as I walked into Camille's bedroom from the bathroom, finding her sat on the floor in front of her mirror. "The table is booked for seven."

Camille muttered in acknowledgement, her attention solely focused on herself as she looked in the mirror, a makeup brush in her hand as she applied her eyeshadow. I smiled at her, taking in every inch of her beauty, before sitting carefully on the edge of her bed. Currently, she was dressed in one of my t-shirts, her fluffy socks covering her feet as she finished applying her makeup. I was so desperate to take hold of her body and simply kiss her until my heart was content.

She remained silent for another ten minutes, whilst she applied her false lashes and some lipstick, before rushing to her wardrobe and pulling out some clothes. I assumed that she'd already planned her outfit without telling me, and was waiting to surprise me. I watched in complete awe as she laid her clothes onto the chair beside her wardrobe, closing the curtains before removing the shirt she wore from her body. I chewed on my lip as I admired her half naked body; she wore a matching set of black lingerie, her fluffy socks which covered her toes adding to her delightful innocence.

I watched as Camille pulled her black bodysuit over her head, fastening it, then reaching for the black, opaque tights which she pulled over her legs with care. She furrowed her brows when she realised that she'd already fastened her bodysuit, so she quickly undid it and pulled her tights up further, before repeating her movements. She sighed to herself, before pulling her skirt over her thighs and positioning it in the correct place. She looked extraordinary; I couldn't believe that Camille was all mine. I felt so lucky to have her and to be with her like this.

"Charles?" She coughed, and I snapped my head upwards to look at her. I rubbed my eyes, realising that I'd allowed myself to get lost within her beauty, completely ignoring anything she'd been saying to me. "Did you hear what I said?"

I shook my head, biting down on my lip, as Camille stepped closer to me, placing her hands on my shoulders. She sighed, before glancing down at me, using the warm pads of her fingers to brush against my cheeks, causing goosebumps to rise on my arms.

"Do I look okay?" Camille backed away and she ran her hands down her figure, hesitantly making eye contact with me. I nodded, a reassuring smile on my lips as I reached out for her hands. I used my fingertips to softly massage her knuckles. "Let me put my boots on, then I'm ready to go."

I watched in awe as she slipped her feet into black knee high boots, before she took one final glance at herself in the mirror. She reached for her perfume, spraying it across her collarbones, then reaching for my hand. I looked up at her, with nothing but the look of total love plastered across my face. Fuck, she was so beautiful; way too beautiful for me.

--

"Look at how beautiful it is here," we'd been given a window table, with gorgeous views of the canals which ran through Amsterdam. It made me feel something in my stomach, when I watched Camille getting excited over the views before us, as darkness consumed the city. "I love being in Amsterdam with you, more than anything."

I couldn't help but smile at her as she watched everybody passing the window so attentively. Her eyes moved with ever group that passed, her hand resting across the table in my own, as my fingers slowly clasped hers and moved in a circular motion against her skin. I subtly reached for my phone which was resting in my jean pocket, opening the camera and snapping photographs of Camille looking out of the window, ensuring to get our hands in the image. She was yet to notice me rapidly tapping away at the screen of my phone, as I wrote out a caption for my newest Instagram post.