TWO

»»————««

CAMILLE

I groaned, whilst dragging a wipe across my face to remove my makeup, as I stood in front of the large mirror in my party outfit and realised the time. We had to be at the airport for nine to make it on time to check in for our flight back home and it was currently five, with Charles and I stepping back into our room five minutes ago. I couldn't believe we'd partied all night.

"I'm so tired," Charles muttered, as he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his lips carefully on my shoulder. "All I want to do is cuddle you."

"You can," I tried to show a smile, as I removed the makeup from my face. "The whole way home."

Charles smiled, pressing sweet kisses onto the skin on my shoulder, his arms tightening on my waist. I felt comfortable, warm and safe in his arms and since we left our hotel room hours ago for the party, I'd missed being alone with Charles. I was quick to remove the rest of my makeup from my face, before I turned back to the bed, where I'd neatly laid out a crop top, some jogging bottoms and underwear, along with the other necessities I knew I would need before leaving for the airport. I reached for my face wash and the clothes I'd left to change into, before dragging myself to the bathroom. Charles followed behind me and rested against the door frame as I wriggled my way out of the red dress I'd been wearing all night. I put my underwear one, before dressing myself in the white cropped top and grey jogging bottoms. I looked in the mirror and could notice a small grin tugging at the corners of Charles' lips. I giggled, whilst scooping my hair into my hands and tying it into a quick ponytail, then ran the tap, to allow myself to wash my face.

"Come on," Charles clutched onto my wrist as I dried my face off, collecting everything I'd left in the bathroom and walking towards my suitcase. "Can we cuddle yet?"

"Give me five minutes, baby," I briefly turned around and caressed Charles' cheek, running my fingers down his neck as he began to unbutton his white shirt. "Then I'm all yours."

Our toothbrushes were in the bathroom, with some toothpaste in there too, so that when we were ready to properly prepare ourselves to meet Max, Dilara, Victoria and Sophie downstairs in the lobby, we could quickly freshen up. Until then, Charles and I had plenty time to cuddle and appreciate one another's company, which I'd missed dearly during the few hours we'd been out. I zipped my suitcase shut and as I turned around, I noticed Charles was already lying on the bed in only his underwear, waiting for me to join him. I giggled, climbing onto the bed and immediately resting my face on his chest.

"I've missed you," he whispered into my hair, his fingers tracing lines up and down my arm, my ear resting over his chest in a position where I was able to listen to his heartbeat. "You looked so beautiful tonight. I don't know how I ever got so lucky and I will say that for the rest of my life. Merde, mon amour, je t'aime."

"Je t'aime." I pressed my lips to Charles' chest, holding my hand over his stomach carefully. HIs company was enough to make me feel good. I felt safe whenever I was by his side and there really was nowhere else I'd rather be than in his arms.

There was so many things I had to be thankful for because of Charles. I'd come out of my shell much more; I felt so much better about being myself, I didn't have to impress anybody, because my boyfriend already thought I was enough. Charles treated me exactly how I deserved and after my experiences with Stefan, even though they were not at all romantic, I knew what it was that I truly did deserve. The most important thing for me, was knowing that I was comfortable enough now to expose myself and give Charles every single piece of me. He treated my body with respect and grace, he never did anything that I was uncomfortable with and every time we did it, he always asked. There was never a time where Charles assumed that I was up for having sex and that was so important for me. He asked for my permission every time and he never touched me anywhere that I didn't want him to touch. He was careful with me, he was gentle yet we could share the passion we felt for each other. It made me emotional to think about how much I'd grown as a person because of the love and support I'd received from Charles.