"Yeah I feel you. What can I do for you today?" He asks closing the book he was writing in and giving her his full attention. Not like she's complaining or anything.

"I'm here to pick up some food. Under the name Pendragon." She says. And he heads to the back after holding up a finger for her to wait. She taps her fingers and looks around the store she's been in so many times before.

But today feels a little different and she can't figure out why.

After a few moments, Tucker comes back out with bags full of stuff. He sets them on the counter and smiles at Holly confused.

"You sure you can eat all this?" He asks and she chuckles.

"It's not just for me, my friend is letting me stay with him for a little bit and I'm tired of feeling like a free loader. So I'm going to start helping with whatever I can. And if that means getting food, then so be it. I'll be a servant for a little. Put on Merlin's shoes." She says then giggles right after because she sometimes does wear his shoes.

"Merlin's shoes?" Tucker asks confused and Holly waves her hand as of saying ignore it. "Okay, do you need help carrying all this to your car?" He asks and she looks at the bags then down at her hands and nods.

"Yeah I'd appreciate it." She says and he picks up some bags and she picks some up as well and they make there way outside.

"Tucker?" She asks after a little of walking.

He glances at her. "Yeah?"

She looks up at the sky than back towards him. "Do you believe in magic?" She asks and he raises his eyebrows at her.

"Magic?"

She sighs. What a weird thing to ask. "Yeah. Like Harry Potter or Merlin." She says and he just starts chuckling.

"Didn't you mention something about Merlin's shoes earlier?" He asks and she rolls her eyes.

"Tuck, do you believe in it or not?" He stops laughing and gives her a serious look which also has concern in it.

"Why do you ask?"

She thinks for a moment. Tell or not to tell.

She opens her mouth to give him a response when she hears shouting coming from behind a building.

Her and Tucker share a look before going towards the sound.

What she finds doesn't surprise her at all.

The two boys from earlier are in the back alley going at it, yelling and cursing one another and throwing hits and shit.

She narrows her eyes before leaving her bags on the ground.

Enough is enough of this bullshit.

She walks up to them and yanks them apart. She then turns the scruffy one from earlier and pulls her hand back and punches him so hard he falls backwards on to the ground and then turns around and does the same with the other kid.

Both on there back holding there faces as they look up at her in disbelief. She glares down at the two boys with her hands on her hips.

"You idiots. Didn't I tell you to knock it off?" She snaps.

"Why'd you punch us?!" The none scruffy one yells holding his cheek while the other holds his nose.

"Because," She states. "I'm a women of my word."

Both boys galore at her then turn to each other.  "I'm not fucking around. I will make calls. And they won't be good calls." She snaps and both boys eyes widen.