Chapter 11: Taming The Bullies

Jack's POV
"We're first gonna start with hand to hand combat", Elsa said moving to the front.
"Wait, why are we taking orders from you?", Eugene asked ticked off.
"Because we can kick your sorry asses, so shut it!", Merida snapped.
"No, it's ok Merida, so you think you can beat me, we will test this in the ring", Elsa said walking to the ring.
"This is gonna be so easy, you're the weakest of the nerds", I said pointing to Elsa.
The girls and Hiccup burst out laughing and started rolling on the floor.
"Oooo, you better be careful Els", Mer said trying to breathe.
"Oh I hope I don't get hit so bad", Elsa said in a sarcastic tone.
Punzie's POV
Now I know that we are highly trained professionals in combat, but we absolutely love watching the Wrestle Mania ladies. We like a lot of the ladies in that development. Ronda Rousey, Ember Moon, Naomi (why we called Moana those names), Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Asuka, And Charlotte Flair. So we try a lot of the different signature moves in the ring during training.
Elsa stepped into the ring, after Eugene did. Merida played referee, Anna started the bell and Eugene started charging Elsa, but she flipped to the top rope and performed a Mediora by Sasha Banks.
But that didn't put him down. So she grabbed his arm and bounced him off the ropes to perform a Rear View by Naomi.
When he got back up she wrapped her arms around his body and did a Bayley to Belly by Bayley.
She went for the cover, but he kicked out. You could tell he was tired, so she dragged him over to a corner and did a Split-Legged Moonsault also by Naomi.
Again she covered and again he kicked out. So as he was regaining his stance, Elsa was on the top rope and she jumped, performing a beautiful example of an Ember Moon Eclipse.
"Wow, she's amazing", I could hear Jack say to himself.
Elsa was clearly getting frustrated because she tried to cover again, but failed.
"Should I do it?", she asked us.
The boys were confused, but us girls and Hic knew what she was talking about.
"Yeah, finish him Els!", Anna yelled.
Elsa then walked over to Eugene, who then began fighting back. He hooked Elsa's leg and tried to roll her up, but only got to one.
He did a suplex on her and she got up quickly.
He started hooking her with clotheslines, but that got her even more angry. She then did an Empress Kick by Asuka and got him on his stomach. She straddled his arm and performed a Disarmer by Becky Lynch. With no other choice, Eugene tapped out.
"That's not fair, he didn't have a chance!", Jack shouted angry.
"He started fighting back, he landed hits on her!", Mer shout back.
"But she's been trained!", Kristoff yelled.
"He had his chance and lost!", Anna yelled back.
"Yeah, And she's "the weak one of us", I said to him.
"That still isn't fa-", Jack started but was interrupted by Elsa screaming.
"EVERBODY SHUT UP!!!", she screamed as she stomped her foot on the ground, turning it to ice.
The boys looked shocked as they looked at an extremely angry Elsa. "You all need to stop this, this was just a training match. You act like this out in the real world, you're gonna get your asses kicked. So kno", Elsa stopped and held her head, screaming 'No'.
Only me, Anna and Merida knew what was going on.
"What's happening to her?", Hiccup asked.
"We made her too angry, her demonic side sensed the anger boiling inside", Anna explained.
All of a sudden, there was a flash of red.
Jack's POV
I look over at Elsa. Her hair now the color of obsidian, skin the color of charcoal, she had wings like that of a black dragon and her eyes the color of blood.
"Elsa please calm down, it's gon-", Punzie said trying to get closer.
"NO!!", Elsa yelled.
Punzie was thrown back. Eugene rushed to her aid.
"It is useless, Elsa is gone, she will never come back!", she yelled in her demonic voice that sounded like Satan himself.
She started using her powers on us. I closed my eyes and braced for the impact, but it never came. I opened my eyes and saw Merida holding up a fire wall, defending us from Elsa's powers. Punzie threw, what looked like a sphere of light at Elsa and it blinded her temporarily. Anna then raised her arms and a vine emerged from the ground and held Elsa's legs together, holding her in place.
"Elsa, do you wanna build a snowman?", Anna sang. "Come on let's go and play".
"No, stop it!!", Elsa screamed holding her head.
"It doesn't have to be a snowman", Anna continued.
"NOOOO!!", Elsa screamed as her hair, eyes and voice turned back to normal. Then she suddenly fainted.
"Elsa!!", Mer screamed running to her friend.
"What happened??", I asked her.
"When this happens she usually stays conscious, but this time it must have been too strong to stay up", Merida explains.
"Jack can you take her up to her room?", Anna pleaded.
I nodded and picked her up bridal style to the elevator.
Once I got to her room, I set her on her bed. I looked at her. She really is beautiful, and I can't believe I was bullying her. And I can't believe there's someone else like me. I never thought I would find someone else with the same powers as me. I sat in a chair next to her bed and waited for her to wake up.
After about 10 minutes, she jolted up and looked absolutely terrified. She ran to a mirror and looked at her hair and eyes. When she turned around noticed me right behind her, she gasped and fell back. I tried helping her up, but she just kept crawling backwards until she hit a wall.
"No, please, I don't wanna hurt you", she said sounding petrified.
"Elsa, it's ok, you're not gonna hurt me".
"How do you know? You don't know what I'm capable of".
"I know exactly what you're capable of doing because I'm just like you".
She looked shocked. "What do you mean you're just like me?", she asked confused.
I held my hand in front of her and a single snowflake appeared. She gasped and smiled.
"I thought I was the only one in the world", she said beaming.
"Same", was all I could answer back because seeing her so happy was cute.
"Oh my gosh, PUNZIE!!", she shouted running for the elevator. I followed.
When we got down there, Punzie was normal.
Elsa ran over to her, hugged her, and said she was sorry.
"Elsa, it's not your fault".
"But it is, I let her win, I could've fought back, but I didn't", she said almost in tears.
"Your demonic side is very powerful, I understand", Punzie said putting her hand on Elsa's shoulder.
"So what was with the ice floor?", Kristoff asked.
"Oh we forgot to mention that we have powers", Anna said.
"Elsa has the power of ice and snow, Anna can manipulate nature, Punzie has the power of the sun, moon and can also heal with her hair, and I can control fire", Mer explained.
"Also, Moana here can control the four elements", Elsa said gesturing to Moana.
"Wait, Jack, Elsa is just like you!", Eugene exclaimed.
"Yeah, we found out earlier", I said looking at Elsa.
She just looked down and smiled. Cute.
"How about we put training off until tomorrow", Mer said yawning.
"Wait, whats tomorrow?", Anna asked seriously.
"Saturday", Moana answered and then gasped.
Her, Anna and Punzie all jumped squealing in a circle. Elsa, Hiccup, and Mer just laughed.
"Umm, what's so important about tomorrow?", I asked confused.
"Moana's got a date with one of the agents at the company tomorrow", Mer answered.
I chuckled.