Chapter 5: High School... ugh

Elsa's POV
We put our bikes in the forest next to the school, about a half a mile away. Then once the school was in view, we went over basic details about being undercover.
"Ok, my name is Eliza Mirror, what are yours?", I asked making sure they remembered.
"Anya Mirror".
"Paris Woods".
"Marissa Wisp".
"Ok, we're good to go", I said, about ready to walk in.
"Wait, what about Moana, she can't use her real name, she'll get bombarded", Mer said making a good point. And with social media now, someone could post a pic of her, and lead Pitch here.
"You're right Mer, what about... Ember Moon", I said liking the ring of that immediately.
The girls nodded their heads, pleased and Moana liked the sound of that. So with Moana having her fake name, we went into the school. I literally just got done with this, I don't need it. In fact, we all don't. Since we work as spies, we basically have to expand our knowledge before graduating. Basically, if I was a 6th grader, I would have to expand my knowledge to what an 11th grader would know. But we can't do that in school because we don't want people to get suspicious.
We started walking through the great hall and I could hear a couple of the jocks whistling and looking at Moana. She just looked at them emotionless and gave them the cold shoulder. A couple of the girly girls in a corner started glaring at her, she didn't let it phase her, she just glared right back. We made it to the main office and we asked to see the principal, who was a retired spy.
He welcomed us into the small office and we told him that Moana's cover name was Ember Moon. He told us that if we need anything, let him know.
Anna's POV
After we left the office, we got our schedules and locker numbers. We all had the same classes and we all had lockers next to each other, just in case. We were getting our stuff out of the lockers, when all of a sudden, they were slammed shut and we were pinned to them.
It's the boys who followed us in the car last night, I hope they don't realize it was us.
"Well, what do we have here, a group of nerds", the white-haired boy said. He then looked at Moana.
"Umm, hey, what are you doing here, with these weirdos?", he asked her.
"First off, they aren't weirdos or nerds, they're my friends, and two, what the hell is wrong with you guys?!", she asked irritated. You could hear the disgust and irritation in her voice.
"What? They're just nerds, they don't mean anything", the boy with the gotee said.
At that point, Moana was at the max level of pissed off. She grabbed his right arm, twisted it, and pulled his hand up farther in between his shoulder blades.
"I suggest you leave them alone, unless of course you want this", she said motioning to the guys arm.
"Don't do it, it hurts so bad", the guy said trying to fight her off.
The boys let go of the us, and Moana released the guy and they ran off down the hall.
We all burst out laughing at what just happened.
"Oh my god, that was incredible Ember, pound it", Mer said bumping her fist with Moana's.
"Where did you learn to do that?", I asked curiously.
"Since growing up in a fancy manner was never my cup of tea, I would hangout with my friends, Leo, Donnie, Mikey, and Raph, whose father was a sensi training them in the art of Ninjitsu. It was so much fun and he even gave me something before I moved", she explained reaching in her bag.
She pulled out a fan. It was made of metal and it had a strange symbol on it. "What's that symbol on it?",I asked her
"It's the symbol for Hamato, that's what clan Splinter belonged to", she answered putting it away.
"Well, we better get to class", Elsa said walking down the hall.
Merida's POV
We arrived to class a minute early, and to my disbelief, the four guys were in our class.
The girls saw them and Elsa motioned us to sit on the opposite side of the room from them.
The bell rang once we sat down and the teacher came in, but the strange thing was, she barely looked older than us.
"Hello students, my name is Honey Lemon and I'll be your science teacher this year, let me take attendance first", she said almost as bubbly as Anna.
We soon found out the names of our 'bullies'. The one with white hair is Jack Frost, the one with the gotee is Eugene Fitzerbert, the one with dark brown hair is Hiccup Haddock, and the one with blonde hair is Kristoff Bjordman. What the hell kind of names are those?.
The day went by smoothly, turns out that we only have first period, lunch and last period with the boys.
We were getting ready to leave when Moana had to use the bathroom.
"Well, I think today went really well", Punzie said breaking the silence.
"Meh, me and Eliza should be outta of here bu-", I started to say, but was cutoff by being knocked to the ground and kicked at.
"Where's your little friend? Not here to protect you freaks?", Jack said kicking Elsa in the stomach.
I knew it didn't hurt her because we were all immune to pain like this, but I still wanted to kick all their asses.
"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!", I heard someone yell. I look over and it's Moana, standing there with anger bubbling inside her. She started walking over to them and they quickly ran off.
"Are you guys alright?", she asked worried.
We all just laughed at what had just happened.
"We're immune to the pain like this, don't worry about us", Elsa said still giggling a bit.
"Yeah, to us it feels like a feather touching ya", I said standing up.
"Ok guys let's get out of here", Punzie said walking towards the door.
Time skip
"Hey guys, instead of actual dinner, you guys just wanna head to Starbucks?", Moana suggested.
"Sure that wou-", Elsa started to say, but was cutoff when she heard Anna and Punzie yelling.
"STARBUCKS!!", they shouted in unison.
We all laughed at this, it's impossible to say that one word without one of them hearing it.
"Before we go, lemme ask Walt if we have to wear our disguises", she said, holding her phone to her ear.
She hung up a few minutes later and said "We're nerd free".

Ember Moon is one of my absolute favorite women in the world, she's really cool. I had to include the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles because I grew up with them in my childhood, plus I thought it was a cool way to show how Moana knows how to fight.