Chapter 7: A New Friend

Punzie's POV
Life has basically been the same for a couple of weeks, homework, classes, training, being bullied, Moana, oh sorry, Ember threatening to kick their asses. In my free time, I've been working on a new gadget, a 3D hologram bracelet. I've been programming it to do everything like a human. And the best part is, you can actually feel it like a real human. I just need to test it out, and I have the perfect idea.
"Girls, come down here, I wanna show you something!!", I shouted up the stairs.
Within seconds, they came storming down the stairs.
"What's up Punz?", Anna asked excited.
"Ok, I just finished my latest gadget and I wanna test it, so Moana, do you wanna be Ember or Naomi?".
"Umm, Ember, she's more badass". We laughed.
"Ok, everyone, say hello to Naomi", I said as I pressed to button on my bracelet.
A few seconds later, a girl identical to Moana appeared next to me.
"Whoa, that is so cool!!", Anna bursted with excitement.
"This is so awesome, I've always wanted a twin sister", Moana said inspecting her hologram twin.
"Can you actually feel her?", Elsa asked.
I nodded.
Mer went up to her and fist bumped her. "Awesome job, Punzie, she can go to school with us tomorrow".
We all agreed to this.
The next day we got Naomi ready for school. We decided to do something with the twins last night. For Moana's hair, we put in a sunset weave that goes from yellow at the roots to orange and then to red. For Naomi's hair, we dyed the bottom half of her hair lime green. And it glows in a black light.
The twins looked at their new hair and immediately fell in love.
Moana's POV
We got down to the garage and got on our bikes, Naomi decided to ride with me until we could get her a bike. We had an hour to kill before school, so we decided to hang out by the tree we usually sit at. We were talking about how Pitch might be done when we heard footsteps in front of us. We all turned and saw Hiccup standing there.
"What do YOU want Haddock?", Merida said with irritation in her voice.
"I-I was just w-wondering if I could hangout with you guys?", he said nervously.
"What are you up to?", Elsa asked sternly.
"N-nothing, I just never liked the idea of bullying you guys, but the boys said I had to to keep up my rep, if I even cared about, which I don't, I just wanna keep my grades up. Plus, you guys seem pretty cool to me".
We sat in silence and nodded to each other
"It's alright with us", Anna answered.
"Thanks", Hiccup said as he sat next to Naomi. "Hey Naomi, right? I thought you went to Banks High?", he asked confused.
"Huh? Oh, yeah I did, but our parents thought it wasn't right to keep us away from each other, you know, we have a special bond with each other, some people call it a twin bond", she answered. Phew
Time skip - 30 minutes later
"Ok, Hiccup, you have to pretend to still bully us", Elsa said.
"I know, I don't wanna, but they'll get suspicious, I'll do my best, I promise".
And Hiccup kept that promise. He took it easier on us and we still hung out before and after school.
Hiccup's POV
I don't know why I wasted my time with the guys when I could've been with the girls. They're a lot of fun to hangout with and they get my interests.
Like we'll get our work done together and watch a movie at their house.
"I'll get the popcorn", Anya said running to the kitchen.
"You pick a movie, you're our guest", Eliza said motioning to the shelf of DVDs.
I picked up one and handed it to her. She smiled and popped it in. The previews started playing and I heard a squeal from the kitchen.
"Oh my god, Central Intelligence, I love this movie", Anya said walking in with seven small bags of popcorn.
I looked at Eliza.
"We watch this movie a lot".
They are way better than the boys. The only thing the boys are concerned about is bullying and goofing off in class. They wanted me to kept reputation up. Like I give a damn about my rep. The girls understand that, but why can't the guys. I feel like the girls are hiding something though. Like the other day I was walking to the tree and Eliza, Paris, and Ember were already there. Eliza and Paris were hanging upside down on a branch. When getting down, they both did a flip and landed together in perfect unison. Then they turned around and saw me.
"Uhh.. we're gymnasts", Paris said looking a little worried.
I haven't pushed them to answer, but I know something is up.
The Next Day- At the end of school
Anna's POV
We were walking to the tree when Punz stopped us.
"Hey guys, do you think we should tell Hic about our secret?", she asked shyly.
"Punz have you gone mad?", Elsa answered.
"What, we've known him for weeks now", Punz pointed out.
"Yes, but we still can't fully trust him, what if he goes around school saying 'Hey guess what, the four nerds are the best spies in the world blah blah blah", I said to Punzie.
"Exactly we'll-", Elsa started to say but was cutoff by a gasp.
"YOU'RE ALL SPIES!!", Hiccup said astonished.
"Ohh crap", I said.

Central Intelligence is also another one of my all time favorite movies with Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart. These short chapters are killing me too, I will try to make the future ones longer.