Chapter 6: Starbucks Adventure

Use your imaginations for their outfits
Elsa's POV
We all were ecstatic when Walt told me we didn't have to wear our disguises after school and on weekends. Only for school. I put on a low cut, white body suit, light blue skinny jeans, black leather jacket, and wedged black combat boots. I let my hair down, and did my classic purple makeup with my rose lipstick.
I came out of my room and waited for the girls. Anna came out first. She was wearing a strapless lime green crop top with a sweetheart neckline, high waisted white skinny jeans, black jean jacket, and knee high, black high heel boots. She had green eyeshadow and cherry red lipgloss. She did her hair in two French braided pigtails, complimented by a white head band.
Merida came out next with an off the shoulder, red shirt that had the word Fate written on it, black ripped jeans, a brown leather jacket and black fedora hat. She brushed her hair and made it smoother and has very little makeup on. She did a copper eyeshadow on her lids and clear lip gloss.
Moana came out wearing a silk turquoise tank top, with black leather pants, a white jean jacket and black pump heels. She had the same makeup as before, but she put her hair in two buns on top of her head with a gold headband for bling.
Punzie was the last one out. She was wearing a bright yellow sundress, with a black leather jacket and flower printed Doc Martens. She had her long hair in a simple braid and wore a flower headband. She had gold makeup and bright red lips.
"Is everyone ready?", I asked.
They all nodded and we went down to the garage to get our bikes. We hopped on and headed for Starbucks. Once we got there, we saw some familiar faces inside the coffee shop.
"Seriously, how many times are we gonna run into these idiots?", Moana said very irritated.
"Don't worry we can have a little fun", Mer suggested.
"Oh I just had the perfect idea", Anna said.
She whispered to us, "What if Mo pretends she's a twin, it would be so hilarious".
"Let's do it", Punzie exclaimed all excited.
We walked in the shop and almost immediately the boys started staring at us.
Jack's POV
I look up from my phone and I see this group of  five girls and I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She had platinum blonde hair, pale skin that seemed to glow, rosy lips, and bright blue eyes. She looked directly at me, smiled and winked. I could feel myself blushing.
Then I recognized one of the girls she was with. The one who twisted Eugene's arm in school.
"Guys check the hotties", I said pointing to the girls.
They turned and had the same expression as I did.
"We should go say hi", Eugene said smirking.
We got up from our table and went to theirs. They looked really confused as to why we were just staring at them. I continued looking at the platinum blonde girl. I had to know what her name was.
Mer's POV
I looked over and saw the boys coming over to us. "Showtime ladies", I said nudging my head to the boys. "Acting class is in session, Play Pretend 101, Take 1".
They surrounded us and we all played confused looks on our faces.
"Hello ladies", Jack said keeping his gaze on Elsa.
"We just thought we shou-", Eugene started, but stopped once he saw Moana. "Hey, didn't you twist my arm in school today?", he asked her sternly.
She gave him a confused look.
"Don't give me that", Eugene said looking frustrated.
"What on earth are you talking about? Are you okay?", she asked him. She's a really good actress.
"You twisted his arm in school today", Kristoff repeated.
"Wait, what school do you go to?", Moana asked.
"Lynch High", Jack answered.
"Oh, you guys must be talking about my sister, I go to Banks High", she told them.
"But you guys look exactly alike", Hiccup protested.
"We're identical twins", Moana shot back.
The boys finally realized it. Stupids.
"You met my sister Ember, my name is Naomi, I'm visiting Ember here", she said waving.
"And what's your name beautiful?", Jack asked looking at Elsa.
"Why exactly", she asked staring at him 'dreamily'.
"Cause I might wanna ask you out", he answered trying to act cool in front of her.
"That's for us to know and you to find out", she answered flirtatiously.
"Ready girls?", Anna asked getting up from her seat.
We nodded and headed for the door. Jack grabbed Elsa's hand begging for her name. She teased him and got on her bike and we sped off.
"Omg I can't believe that they fell for it", Anna said laughing in her mic.
"Yeah, nice acting Naomi", Elsa said laughing.
"Why thank you Elsa darling", Moana said in a British accent.
We laughed the whole way home. Wow what a night.
Jack's POV
She didn't tell me her name. What the hell? Girls practically throw themselves at me and I couldn't even get a name out of this one. I will find her and I will know her name.

Naomi is also another one of my favorite superstars. I payed tribute to Sasha Banks by making her last name the other high school. Again sorry for the short chapters, my work is getting ridiculous.