Chapter 1

Wow. Already here.

You know, when I began to write this diary, I did it because I needed a way to release what I have inside.

But looking at this now, after everything that happened...I don't know, it's like something I never felt before.

Maybe this is how the granpas feel when they talk of their stories during their youth.

However, back to the topic now.

???:"Chrom, we have to do something."

Chrom:"What do you propose we do?"

???:"I dunno..."

The sound of those voices woke me up.

I slowly opened my eyes. They were a young blond girl with a yellow dress and a blue man with a blue attire and a white cape.

They noticed my eyes were opened and gasped.

Chrom:"I see you're awake now. "

???:"Hey there!"

Me:"Wha..."

My head was spinning, I was so confused.

Chrom:"There're better place to thake a nap than the ground, you know? Give me your hand."

He helped me to stand up and I almost fell again.

But everything came back in mind. My battle with Tatsumi, the victory on Esdeath and my 'fading'.

Chrom:"You all right?"

Me:"Yeah, kinda...I still feel a little...I don't know."

Chrom:"But, why are you still here? I thought you already left."

I stared at him confused.

Me:"Uh...m-me?"

???:"Yeah! With that girl and the other guy. You were together after all, right?"

I was, to say the least, completely lost, because that was the first time I ever saw them.

Me:"Uhm, sorry, but I'm afraid you picked the wrong guy."

Chrom:"What do you mean 'the wrong guy'? You ARE Y/N, aren't you? We fought together just before."

???:"That's right! It's completely you!"

I didn't know how to reply.

Unfortunately, back then I had no idea what happened.

But that's an other story.

Me:"I'm sorry, but I'm sure I've never met you before."

Chrom:"But how..."

???:"I know! I know! It's called amnesia!"

???:"It's calles a bunch of pegasus dung. We're to believe you don't remember any of us, although we fought together some minutes ago?"

I stared at the guy who spoke. He had brown hair and wore an heavy armor, like a knight.

Me:"Say what you want, big guy, but nothing changes"

???:" 'Big guy'? Are you-"

Chrom:"Knock it off, Frederick. What if it IS true? We can't just leave him here, alone and confused. What sort of Shepherds would we be then?"

Me:"Hey, I appreciate the thought, but don't talk about me like a puppy."

He scratched the head embarassed.

Chrom:"Uh, sorry. No offense. In that case, why don't you come with us in towb so we can sort it out there?"

I held my chin with a finger and gave a thought. I had no idea where I was, no clue of how to leave and I needed explanation for what they said about me.