Chapter 16: JNPR vs BRNZ

Start from the beginning

May: "Come on, stay still." she mumbled to herself.

The moment she finally was able to get a shot on Nora she took it. Nora was took by surprise and was forced out of the forest, with Nolan on her tail.

Port: "Oh, a clean hit from Miss Zedong. Lets have a look at the aura levels, shall we?"

Oobleck: "Team JNPR is currently leading by Aura levels, both Miss Nikos and Mister Ren are on 100% , after that hit Miss Valcyrie is at 87%."

Port: "Lets have a look at Team BRNZ, Mister Ni is currently at 78%, Mister Stallion is at 94%, Mister Porfirio is at 65% and Miss Zedong is still at 100%." The aura level of May suddenly went down by 34%. "Whats this, Miss Zedongs aura just depleted, lets have a look at what happened."

The screens changed to show May sitting on a tree, looking around with her rifle, until out of nowhere Ren hit her with both his pistol knives making her fall off the branch.

Oobleck: "It seems like Mr. Ren managed to find Miss Zedongs hiding spot, that doesnt look good for her." That was prooven by showing both Roy and Brawnz running after Phyrra, and Nolan fighting Nora. "How about we have a look at what Mr. Jade has planned now." the screens changed back to Y/n.

Y/n: "Ok Nora time to get an upgrade." That caused confusion in some spactators, Yang being one of them.

Yang: "What does Y/n mean with upgrade?"

Weiss: "No idea, but Nora seems to know what to do." Yang looked back towards Nora to witness her getting hit by Nolan. At first Nolan looked happy, but his smile faded the moment Nora looked at him with a wide grin. Nora left him no time to realize his mistake as he was suddenly hit by an empowered Hammer strike, flinging him right out of bounds and even high enough to hit the roof of the protective shield. That made the crowd go wild.

Port: "A clean Ring-out plus Knock-Out by Miss Valcyrie."

Oobleck: "For those wondering what just happened, let me explain. Miss Valcyries semblance allows her to convert electric energy into energy she can use to empower her muscles."

Nora was walking towards the woods as Y/ns voice came over he earpiece.

Y/n: "Ok how long do you think your semblance will last for?"

Nora: "Props 1 min , 2 at most." A small hum was heard before Y/n answered.

Y/n: "Ok run straight, after 50 meters take a sharp right." Nora did as her leader told her and after a few more steps she found Phyrra hidding in a bush.

Phyrra: "Ready?" she asked her ginger friend. With a crazy grin Nora readied herself, not a minute later Roy and Brawnz came out of the treeline.

Roy: "Shit she got backup." his teamleader just rolled his eyes before giving orders.

Brawnz: " Take the ginger, i take the cha-" both a hammer and a spear hit him.

Nora: "Our captain would have said : "Dont stop to make plans."" she grinned at Roy.

Phyrra quickly got into a one on one fight with Brawnz, leaving him no time to catch his bearing after the strong hit, meanwhile Nora blocked Roys attacks, retaliating with a few swings of her own, which were barely dodged.

On the other side of the forest May was trying her best to block or dodge the endless barrage of swift swips and slashes coming from Ren.

Port: "Looks like team BRNZ is forced to go on defense, what do you think Professor Oobleck?"

Oobleck: "DOCTOR Oobleck. Well, the battle between Miss Valcyrie and mister Stallion looks in favor of Team BRNZ combatant."

Port: "True, Miss Valcyrie might be able to break a grimms spine with her hits but they are easy to dodge." A loud buzzer went off. "And thats it for Miss Zedong. Lets watch the replay."