Beach trip

Great now I have to pack my bags to go to the beach. I don't want to go but I don't want to pass it up either. I mean it's a free trip. Apparently one of my moms friends requested for just me to go for the week with her but I have no clue who she is. Me and my mom haven't really been on good terms but she always made sure I was ok so she called me and asked if I wanted to go. I didn't want to but it was a free trip after all. She also said that the girl was pretty. I guess she was trying to set me up. But to be honest I don't even know if I'm ready for another relationship.

Flashback
"Hey mom"

"Hey Y/n I called to ask if you wanted to go to the beach"

"With who because no offense I can't stay in a room for long with you or barley anybody for that matter".

"No not with me I have a friend who has a daughter that wants to go she's the same age as you and she doesn't want her going by herself so she asked if you could go".

"Do I know this friend of yours".

"No you don't".

"So why am I going then".

"Just go on the damn trip all you have to do is share a room with her you don't have to follow her everywhere but you might want to cause she's really pretty she's your type actually".

"Are you actually trying to set me up on a date I don't even have money for the beach".

"Maybe I am maybe I'm not you'll have to see besides the point you'll be staying there for a week so get packing your leaving tomorrow I'll send you the hotel and which room your in and she should be in the room when you get there and don't worry about the money she'll give you money when you get there".
Then she hung up.
Flashback over.

She didn't give me really anytime to think but at least the trip was free. I don't want that girl giving me money though. And if my mom thinks I'm going to date her because she has money then she's wrong cause I'm not a gold digger. So I'll stop at the bank before I leave tomorrow.

I finished packing. Then I got showered brushed my teeth and went to sleep.

The next day
The drive was 3 hours it's kind of boring by yourself but I finally got here. The hotel looked really expensive.

I walked into the hotel and up to the front desk to see if the room was ready. It was and they told me that the girl was there. So they gave me the other card and I went up to the room.

I stood at the front of the room door thinking.

Should I knock or should I just walk in. I mean she knew I was coming. So should I knock or just walk in. Just hurry up and choose y/n.

I decided to just walk in. And there the girl was asleep. It looks like she was just sleeping with a bra and underwear on from what I can see. I can also see there is only 1 bed. I guess I'll sleep on the floor. I don't care that much.

But didn't want to touch or move anything so I sat my bags near some closet and sat on the balcony.

I went back in the hotel and she was awake.

"So your the person that my mom is trying to set me up with" I said. "Your mom told you the same thing cause that's what my mom said I will admit though she said you were pretty and your not your beautiful" she said while blushing a little.

I'm not going to lie she was the most beautiful person I've ever met. "Well my mom told me the same thing and I was expecting you to look like something else you.... you look like no one I've ever seen before your beautiful" I said shyly. "She's gorgeous" I thought to myself.

"Anyway what's your name". "My name is Y/n Y/l/n what's yours". "Dua Lipa". "Cool".

"So there is only one bed because of a mix up but because of it we'll have free breakfast for the whole week" she said. "What was the mix up". "They thought we were a couple probably because of our parents". "Oh ok what are we going to do about that". I know I said that I was going to sleep on the floor but now that I see her face I don't want to. "We can share the bed if your ok with that". "Yeah I'm fine with that".

"Oh wait I almost forgot" she said while walking to her bags and pulling out a bunch of cash. "Here" she said handing me the cash. "I'm not taking that my mom told me you would have money for me but I can't take it". "Why not". "Where did it come from and how much is it". "It's 200 and it's mine" she said quietly. "Oh my gosh did she make you give that to me because I really don't need it I mean I'm an adult I have money I just can't spend it on things I don't really need I have money with me please don't give me your money".

"Really it's ok I offered to give you money when she told me that you were going". "I'm still not taking it that's so much money how did you even get that much". "My mom works as the ceo of some company that she won't tell me about cause I'm not mature enough so she gives me money this was the only time I accepted it". "Oh my mom never told me how they knew each other but I'm not that interested anymore but I still can't take that money". "Fine how about this you let me take you on an actual date and I'll pay for it so you won't have to take the money from me and we can both use it". "Fine one date". "Nope your going on a date with me at least twice". "Fine".

We talked for a little longer and got all of our bags out the way. She also told me our first date was tonight. So let's go see how this turns out.

A/n: I don't know why I keep updating this when no one is interested but oh well