Amber: we're really happy.
Kayla: he better be nice to her.
Amber: and good looking.
Kayla: and 100% her type.

As everyone decided on a cute little floral dress, we all walked Yewande to the doors. "Have a nice time." I said as I hugged her tightly.

We all watched as she walked away, Amber and I watching as she fully disappeared. Once she had gone the girls and I all headed back inside.

~ • ~

I lay on the beanbags with Tommy lying with his back against it and his head beside my stomach, my arm resting around his neck.

"So was Yewande excited?" Curtis asked from his beanbag.

"Very. I'm so happy for her like I hope Danny is her type and likes her." I said making everyone around me agree.

"She was really confident, not nervous one bit." Molly said from where she sat on the grass with Sherif.

"What do you think he's gonna be like?" Sherif asked.

"Dan the man." I thought aloud. "Kinda like Jack the Lad." I laughed.

"I think he'll be quite smart." Joe joined in from where he lay with Lucie.

"I think about 26 years old, proper in shape like good athletic body, very clever guy." Curtis predicted.

"I think the fact he picked Yewande tells us a lot." Amy said making me laugh.

"We're actually crazy aren't we?" I said making Tommy laugh from below me which made the others laugh. A bleep was heard from beside me making me pick up my phone seeing I've gotten a text.

"I've got a text!" I yelled out making the other islanders listen. "Kayla, freshen up. Danny would like to take you on a date. Please get ready to leave the villa. #TalkOfTheToon #DanTheMan." I read out.

I looked down at Tommy and leaned in for a kiss which he gladly accepted. "Right, let's get you ready." Amy said standing up along with the other girls.

(Tommy Pov)

"You alright?" Micheal asked from the beanbag across from me.

"The fact she gave me a kiss before she went to get ready kinda reassured me." I said with a small smile.

"Yeah that was a good thing to do." Curtis said.

(Kayla Pov)

"Are you nervous?" Molly asked as I shrugged and looked for a nice but casual outfit.

"Not really." I said.

"Do you think your head could be turned?" Lucie said as I turned around holding up a yellow dress.

"I know it's early days but I do like Tommy and I think it would take a lot for my head to turn." I said. "How about this dress?" I asked them.

"That is really pretty. It's nice but casual and shows you aren't trying as much." Amber said with a smile.

~ • ~

~ • ~

After changing into the dress and a pair of trainers, the girls and I made our way downstairs to see Tommy waiting there.

"We'll wait at the door." Molly smiled as she lead the girls away from us so we could have a quick chat.

"You look beautiful." Tommy smiled making me look down at my outfit.

"I didn't want to try to hard since I'm not really impressing anyone." I shrugged. "But anyway I should get going." I informed, my arm wrapping around his neck and pulling him down for a few pecks.

"Don't miss me too much." He said as I pulled away and stared walking backwards.

"I should be saying that to you." I smiled, turning around and joining the girls.

• • •

Tommy is the sweetest 🥰

Also do you think Kayla has like a fair friendship with everyone or should I show more of it? If so who with?

Thank you for reading :) xx