8.2 Raph x Stella

Start from the beginning

"Kraang has captured the one known as an intruder. The intruder has been seen by Kraang with the turtle known as Raphael." The Kraang in the middle pushed a figure forward who was covered by a large sack on their head and upper body.

Shedder grabbed the person roughly and tossed the Kraang a small device. "As promised, those are the sewer plans. My mutants have mapped out the areas were the city would be most vulnerable for an attack."

Bebop ripped the sack off of the person's head to reveal Stella. I almost fell from my position. I cursed under my breath and looked over to Leo. He nodded and motioned for us to attack. I dropped down and landed on the one of the Kraang droids. Mikey took out the other two.

"I suggest you let her go, Shred-Head!" I said as I pulled out my twin sai. "That sounded a lot more heroic in my head."

Stella thrashed against her kidnappers. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from me?"

I ducked under the Shredder's punch and threw a kunai in her direction, cutting the rope bondage against her hands. "Nope, you told me not to talk to you anymore and to stay out of your life." I kicked Shredder in his back. "Technically, you entered my life by trying to steal from the Kraang."

She took down Rocksteady. "Well, maybe if you would've just listened to me, you'd know that I'm more than just a waste of breath and a waste of talent!"

"Well maybe if you weren't always so careless, I would have listened to you!"I bark back as I slam Fish Face into the ground.

"Maybe I'm careless because I'm worthless." Stella growled.

I froze and turned to her. We shared one of those cliche movie moments where the two characters face each other the midst of chaos and have a conversation.

"I didn't mean that. I was trying to convince you to stay away from all of this danger. I knew it might have pushed you out of my life, but if it meant you were say, it would have been worth it."

"Why would you want to keep me safe? From what it sounds like, you hate me. You don't think I'm good enough." She looked down at her feet.

I sigh in frustration. "Don't you get it? I love you Stella, Awesome Dash, whatever name you want me to call you!"

She simply stared at me. "You love me?"

"Yes, I love you too much to let you go up against the worst of the worst when it comes to villains alone. I thought it was obvious."

She opened her mouth to respond. "Raph I... DUCK!"

"You duck?" I asked confused.

She tackled me to the ground. I blushed at the feeling of her body on top of my own. "You imbecile! You could've been killed."

I smirked. "Yeah, but I wasn't because you saved me, which must mean you have feelings for me too."

She rolled her eyes and helped me up. "You are literally a dork. We can fight now and talk later." She sprang into action.

~~~~~

We finally escaped Shredder. We were battered and bruised, but we were all alive. My brothers all sent me worried gazes as if to say, Can we really trust her enough to bring her to the lair? I nodded to them and grabbed Stella's hand. Once we got back to the lair, Donnie brought out his first aid kit and we began patching each other up.

"Hey, Stella?"

"My name is Tora Yashi Okami." She whispered as she wrapped up my arm.

"What?" I asked, confusedly.

"My real name is Tora Yashi Okami and I love you too, Hamato Raphael." She said louder, looking me in the eye.

I smiled and swooped her up in my arms. "I'm glad you said that because it would have been real awkward to keep talking as if I never said those words to you."

While I was hugging her, something fell out of her hoodie pocket. She picked up the crystal and handed it to Donnie.

"I was stealing this from TCRI for you guys. I heard you talking about needing a big enough energy source to power one of your devices, so I went to steal it for you. I hoped this way I could earn your trust." She smiled.

Donnie excitedly grabbed the object from her hands and hugged her. I coughed after a few seconds of him hugging her.

"Heh, sorry. But you're a genius! After tonight you are definitely welcomed here." Donnie slightly bounced in his seat.

Leo grinned too. "You've shown us that you're trustworthy. No wonder Raph likes you so much."

Mikey chimes in next. "Yeah, he talks about you, like, all the time. Awesome Dash this, Stella that."

"You talk about me, huh?" Stella smirked at me.

I blushed and turned away. This is going to be the start of a beautiful relationship... right after I beat up Mikey for exposing me.