Thirty-Nine

07.04.20
11:26 a.m.

"I have them, you two go have fun." Charlotte assured the two parents as she tried to force them towards the door. Her and Ronda had gotten together and decided that the couple needed a night to themselves so Ronda flew to Chicago to put their plan into effect.

"We have everything we need we made sure. There's fucking triples of everything she went nuts. You two just do something. Fuck we don't care if you just go home and sleep just get the fuck out of here. We will call you if we need anything We're right across the street." She said as Becky stopped the two blondes advances. Slowly Seth's hand squeezed her hips.

"Bex they're not going to let anything happen." He said quietly. Though he was still slightly hesitant to leaving the twins with the two he knew that it was what was best for all of them.

"If I see one scratch on either of them..." She started to warn.

"Nothing is going to happen to them Rebecca." Charlotte stopped her before she pushed the two out the door. "Go sleep cranky... Maybe shower too.." The only thing that stopped Becky from smacking the blonde was the door closing in the two parents faces.

The redhead took a deep breath before her and Seth quietly walked back to their house. The second the door closed behind him his arms wrapped around her.

"Whats going on Bex?" He asked as he saw tears begin to form in her eyes.

"W-What if something happens and we're not there." His nose gently nuzzled into her hair.

"Love nothing will happen, they both know what they're doing. Char was a fucking freak you would've thought she was pregnant with the amount of fucking baby books I saw her reading on the road." She simply sighed. "You may slap me for saying this Bex but we all need this. You and I need some time alone and they need to get used to not being with us 24/7. It's best for all of us." Her eyes met his as she studied them.

"Maybe you're right." She said quietly before his lips brushed hers.

"I can be sometimes.." She rolled her eyes before she started laughing.

"Only sometimes." His lips met the top of her head as he felt her arms tightly wrapped around his waist. "Wanna take a shower?"

"You go on ahead Love. I was going to make something for dinner." Her eyes met his before her hand moved to the back of his neck. He was pulled down to her height before she connected their lips. His hands slipped beneath her thighs before she was easily lifted off her feet.

"Colby..." His lips met her cheek as she tried to stop him from picking her up.

"My knee's fine Bex. I was cleared last week." Her eyes met his. "I'm not going back until you're with me Love. I can't be without them or you."

"You can't do that Colby.." He shook his head.

"I can and I am Bex. I still don't feel back to my normal self yet and I don't care how much you fight me on this but I need all of you. I honestly don't think I could be without you all for a day let alone weeks..." Her lips brushed his. "Steph and Hunter know and they understand. They're just playing it off as my knee injury is worse that it was." He said as he started to walk up the stairs.

"I just don't want you to regret anything Love." He shook his head.

"I would regret being away from the three of you more than anything Bex. I am a father before anything else." Her lips immediately captured his. "Love you." He said into the kiss. Instead of responding she simply deepened the kiss. As she was set on the bathroom counter her lips began to trail along his jaw.

"Love you more Colby." She whispered into his ear before his head gently buried into her shoulder. His arms wound tightly around her waist as she carefully wrapped her arms around his neck. As his eyes closed she spoke softly. "Grab one of those frozen meals your mom gave us and heat that up, once we eat we can cuddle and sleep all night."

"I'm making food Bex." She chuckled knowing how stubborn he is.

"Well then what are you making?" She said as her lips met his temple. "Or do I get a choice?"

"Your choice Love. I'll make whatever you want within reason."  She started to laugh as she knew the last time he said he would make whatever she wanted she had made a crazy request that wound up with him burning everything.

"Is this your way of saying to keep it simple?" He nodded slightly.

"I'm not a fucking oven person. Baking has never been my thing. I probably should've mentioned that..." Her lips met his cheek.

"Yeah you really should have. The house smelled like burnt chicken for a week." He rolled his eyes.

"You don't need to remind me Bex. You made me clean the oven every day for a fucking week." She chuckled softly.

"I'm sorry it was making me gag." His lips met her cheek gently. "How bout I keep dinner really simple." He raised an eyebrow at her. "Order some deep dish." She heard his stomach growl almost immediately.

"I can do that Bex." He said before her lips met his. It was then that she separated from him and slightly pushed him towards the door. "Fine. I'll be downstairs. Take your time Love." Her lips met his cheek as she slipped from the counter.

"Trust me Colby. I'm going to." His lips were placed on the top of her head before her hand gently ran along his side. "I love you."

"Love you more Bex." A small smile appeared on her face before she gently patted his hip. "I'm outta here. Holler if you need anything Love." She nodded before he left the bathroom. As he pulled the door closed he heard her begin to run the shower.

It was nearly an hour later that Seth heard a knock at the door just as he heard the water shut off upstairs. Once the delivery driver was paid and tipped he set the pizzas on the counter before he went upstairs. Becky heard his footsteps before she saw him and quickly covered her body with a towel. He caught the tail end of her hiding her form.

"You know you're gorgeous to me no matter what." He commented before she shook her head. His front pressed gently against her back before his arms wound around her. "Rebecca Quin you are the most drop dead insanely gorgeous girl I have ever laid eyes on." He could see her cheeks turn red. Slowly she relaxed into his grasp as his lips began to trail along her shoulder.

"Colby.." She warned as she felt his hand try to slip beneath her towel. His hand reluctantly pulled away from her body. "I'm sorry. I just don't feel like myself right now." His lips met her cheek gently.

"It's alright. I get it Love. Just know, to me you're beautiful no matter what."

PrivacyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara