Fourty-One

Money in the Bank
14.06.20
5:45 p.m.

Becky and Seth slipped through private doors backstage. The two were immediately greeted by Hunter and Stephanie. Quickly and discreetly they were taken to a private locker room.

"How are you both feeling?" The only true McMahon in the room broke the silence before wicked smiles grew on both wrestlers faces.

"I can't fucking wait." The redhead stated before turning red as she realized she had just sworn in front of her bosses. As Seth chuckled she elbowed him in the stomach shutting him up. Hunter started to laugh before he spoke.

"Well then we might as well go into the details then."

~~~
7:07 p.m.

"Ladies and Gentleman, my name is.." The crowds boos echoed through the arena as Brock showed off the Raw Championship he had claimed when Seth had to relinquish the belt. "Paul Heyman. Tonight! My Client Brrrrock Lesssnar will be issuing an open challenge for his title to anyone that is man enough to walk out from.."

Becky watched from the side as a smile grew on Seth's face. Gorilla had been off limits to anyone but the two of them and members of production. Nobody knew what was about to happen and nobody had suspected it whatsoever.

Music cut off Paul's blabbing about the locker room being inferior to Brock. The redhead saw Seth's smile continue to grow as the crowd boomed 'BURN IT DOWN!' He burst through the curtains as a referee slipped into the ring.

"Why don't we cut to the chase because I'm sick of this idiot thinking he's better than everyone. I'm here and that's mine." The mic was throw towards the champs head before he removed his vest. Seth was down the ramp in seconds before he quickly slid into the ring. "Ring the bell!" He yelled catching Brock off guard as the bell was rung.

The two men moved flawlessly through the ring for nearly thirty minutes with both taking brutal amounts of punishment. Becky couldn't help but cringe as she watched Seth get hit with numerous suplexes on the tv in their locker room.

Quickly Seth reversed an F5 before hitting a modified Manhandle Slam. He got Brock in position before hitting nearly five curb stomps to ensure the champ was down.

"One!" Becky leaned forward as the refs count began.

"Two!" The crowd got louder with each number.

"Three!!" The bell rang as the crowd exploded.

Seth was handed his belt before he jumped into the crowd and began to celebrate with the fans.

Nearly twenty minutes later he returned backstage. Charlotte immediately grabbed him.

"What the fuck?! Why are you here?!" He started to laugh before he gestured towards the belt.

"Where's Bex?" Ronda asked as she appeared behind the two. His smile dropped slightly throwing the two blondes off.

"She's not here.." He said quietly.

"Why?!" His smile faltered on cue.

"She didn't want to leave the twins. We had plans to come but she just wouldn't get on the plane.." Ronda shook her head.

"Damn I thought maybe she'd take a run at my belt tonight.." She said before he nodded.

"So did I Ronnie.." He said before he slipped past both women and walked towards the locker room his head down.

"Wow... I didn't think it would affect him that much.." Charlotte said quietly before Ronda nodded in agreement. The two watched as he quickly slipped into his locker room.

"You fucking owe me big time..." He stated as his eyes met Becky's. She quickly stood before her fingers ghosted along his bruised and swelling cheek. "I'm fine Bex." He said quietly.

"You better be.." She warned him before his lips met hers. "Now why do I owe you?"

"Because Char and Ronnie have no idea..." He said before she started to laugh.

"They'll know soon enough.." She said with a smile on her face.

"Yes. Yes they will." He said before his lips met the top of her head. "You check in on the twins yet?"

"I called your mom they're both good. She said she had just put them both down." He nodded. Though Austin and Ashley were now five months old it was hard for the parents to be away from them. "Two days."

"Two days." He said quietly knowing they would be heading home the morning after raw. "You ready?" Her smile instantly grew on her face.

"More than Colby."

~~~
10:00 p.m.

The second Charlotte finished her twirl she felt somebody hit her from behind. Knowing to go along with it she hit the floor with a thud before she was beaten until she was 'out'. Ronda who was watching inside the ring had to hold in her smile as she saw Becky decked out in a ring gear pummeling the woman who was supposed to be her challenger that night.

Seth and referees moved to separate Becky from Charlotte. As medical staff attended to the woman on the ground he was pulling the redhead towards the ring. Ronda moved to grab a mic as the pair moved closer and closer to her. The second she cleared her throat just about everyone's eyes flicked towards her.

"Somebody get me a ref." Ronda's tone was haunting as Becky was released and the two women locked eyes. "I don't care that you have kids I'm still going to rip your damn arm off." The redhead was instantly in the ring, her glare piercing. As the blonde turned towards Seth, Becky moved closer. "Run along now little one.." Her hand shooed him. "You won't want to see what happens next."

The redheads fist connected with Ronda's face as Seth ducked down beneath the apron. As he found a kendo stick Becky was beating the champion to a pulp.

Tonight wasn't about getting her belt back.

Tonight was about making a statement.

Seth threw the stick towards the redhead who instantly grabbed it.

Money in the Bank was about telling the world she was back and better than ever.

The sound of the kendo stick echoed around the arena as she pummeled the blonde inside the ring. Becky only stopped then the kendo stick was shattered and discarded on the floor. She grabbed a mic as she lifted the blondes head by her hair.

"My matches are always better extreme Ronnie. I'll see you next month." The pay-per-view cut off just as the crowd erupted. Ronda's head was dropped to the mat before her hair hid the large smile that appeared on her face. As Becky stood she admired her work looking between the two women who were discarded on the floor. When her eyes met Seth's a smirk appeared on her face as one rose along his. A small shrug was directed at him before she started to laugh as he moved to open the roped for her.

Once out of the ring his arm wrapped around her shoulders before his lips met her temple. His next words were for only her to hear.

"That was fucking awesome."