Thirty-Seven

03.02.19
12:59 p.m.

"Y-You we're driving like a fucking grandpa.." Charlotte said before she burst into laughter.

"Yeah because I had her yelling at me every time I tried to go five above the speed limit.." Becky rolled her eyes at Seth's words as he set the car seats down on the table.

"We had two fucking babies in the car. Shut the fuck up won't ya." She said agitation showing in her voice as she grabbed her son. "Austin tell your daddy and auntie to shut up." The newborns tired eyes opened for a mere second before they closed and he curled into his mothers warm body. Seth gently grabbed his daughter as he noticed her eyes open and tears begin to well within them.

"It's alright Ash. Daddy's got you." He said softly as he heard her start to whimper. Slowly he moved towards the couch bouncing the infant in his arms. Her tear filled eyes met his as he sunk down into the large couch. "What's wrong Love?" His soft words were heard by Charlotte and Becky as they moved to flank him.

The infant immediately burst into hysterics. Both women watched as he gently bounced the baby as he softly hummed.

"Really my theme song?" Becky asked quietly getting only a nod in return as the crying began to soften.

"It's working isn't it?" He said quietly before his lips met the redheads cheek. Slowly as their daughter quieted her nose nuzzled into her fathers chest. "Yours is perfect because it repeats and is kinda soothing. Mine... I don't know how well the babies would react to..." He paused as he lowered his voice to a mere whisper. "BURN IT DOWN!" When it jolted Ashley both women smacked him as the infant began to cry.

"You're such an idiot some times Colby." Becky commented as she tried to keep Austin from crying along with his sister only to fail. Seth gently hugged his daughter to his chest as he started to him again. As the redhead joined in both infants slowly quieted to soft whimpers. He looked over at her a large smirk on his face before she rolled her eyes. "Yeah. Yeah. It works." She said quietly before she leaned against him. He stretched out his feet hitting the table before he felt Charlotte lean against him as well.

"You both don't mind if I stay right?" They both shook their heads.

"Not at all Char. Not with all the help you've given us over the past couple of days. Just don't think you're obligated to stay." Seth said quietly before she shook her head.

"Don't feel obligated. I want to stay with you all as long as I can before I have to go on the road." She said as both women's heads moved to rest along his shoulders.

"We appreciate it Charlie." Becky said with a smile before the blonde gave her a small nod in return. "Either one of you hungry?" They both nodded almost instantly. "Good I thought I was the only one. What do you both want to order?" She asked as she carefully shifted Austin so he was position next to his sister on his fathers chest. As the redhead carefully moved away she draped a blanket over the two sleeping newborns.

"I'm good with whatever Love." Seth said softly as his hands gently ran along the babies backs. As both women saw his eyes close Charlotte stood before following Becky into the kitchen.

"Any suggestions Char?" She asked as they moved to sit next to each other on the counter.

"Italian?" The redhead through about it before shaking her head.

"We had that yesterday remember?" The blonde started to laugh.

"The last couple of days have kinda dragged together." Becky's arms gently wrapped around her.

"I'm sorry Char." She said softly earning a shake of her best friends head.

"I could've gone home Bex. I wanted to help the both of you out so please stop apologizing." Slowly the redhead nodded.

"I really appreciate it though." Charlotte wrapped her arms around Becky before hugging her tightly.

"I know you'll do the same for me eventually." She laughed as she nodded.

"Of course I will Char. Especially after having experience." She said with a smile as the two women pulled away. "Let's try to find something to order."

"So do you think you're going to have any more babies?" The blonde asked as she scrolled through google.

"Ask me in a month. Right now, yes but only because they're angels right now. But who knows what I'll say later." A knowing smile grew across Charlottes face.

"Your answer is going to be the same in a month Bex." A small smile grew across the redheads face as she shrugged. "What about sushi?" Becky's head just about snapped up.

"Yes. I haven't had sushi in like six months." The blonde nodded before the two began to order.

"You realize we're ordering like one of everything?" Charlotte asked with a laugh.

"And?" She got a shrug in return. "He stayed off of everything I couldn't have so I'm sure he's dying for it too.." The blondes eyes met hers in question. "He made a promise when we found out I was pregnant that he wouldn't eat or drink anything I couldn't."

"Wow.." Charlotte said in awe. "You better say yes the second that man asks you to marry him." Becky's eyes scanned hers.

"What has he said to you?" She asked.

"Nothing at all Bex. But you can't tell me you don't think he's going to ask you at some point.." Becky shrugged.

"I honestly haven't even thought about it. Nor have we really brought it up. We're both more than happy in the place that we're at right now." Charlotte nodded before the two completed their order and went back to the couch.

As they sat down they tried to each get a baby from Seth. Becky's hand moved to his wrist before trying to pull his hand away from the infant. She was met by a strong resistance as in his sleep he held protectively onto his children.

"Colby.." She said into his ear. "Give 'em up."

"No." He mumbled in his sleep as his arms tightened around both babies.

"Bubs!" His eyes snapped open as her voice raised slightly.

"What?" He grumbled.

"Give 'em up asshole." He groaned before he relinquished the babies. It was almost instantly that Becky had both males curling into her. "You're crushing me."

"No I'm not." He mumbled as she turned her body so he was leaning more against her front.

"You can't be this tired.." His lips met her neck discreetly.

"I didn't sleep at night Bex.."