Thirteen

12.05.19
11:45 p.m.

Becky woke up to a body crashing into the door of their hotel room. She heard Seth fumble with the keypad before he entered the room. She watched him confused as he caught his breath in the doorway.

"Wh-What did you post.." He took a breath his chest heaving. "What did you post on Twitter?" She looked at him confused before he showed her his smashed phone. "Fell out of my pocket and a car ran over it."

"Why does it look like you ran a marathon?" His eyes met hers.

"Today's just been a fucking day." Her hand waved in a circle signaling for him to continue. "I couldn't get a taxi so I ran." She started to laugh before she moved closer to him. "So what did you post?" She pulled out her phone before stopping. It was then that his arms lightly wound around her.

"I feel like I should make you wait until you get a new phone to see." The look he gave her made her lightly chuckle.

"Bex, I know it has something to do with me. I overheard one of the guys talking about it at the gym." Her lips brushed along his cheek before she turned in his arms. She pulled up the tweet before showing him what it said.

"Bex.." He paused as her lips met his cheek. Slowly she stood on her tiptoes to whisper in his ear.

"I'm done hiding you Colby." His head turned before his lips captured hers.

"Bout fucking time." He mumbled against her lips. She turned in his arms once more before her arms wound around his neck. "The second I get a new phone tomorrow I'm posting something." She chuckled lightly before her lips met his. "Love you Bex." He said against her lips. She gently pulled away before her hands cupped his face.

"Love you more." He shook his head before she was backed up into the bed. "No. No. No. One you smell like a gym and two I need sleep." He jokingly groaned before his lips met her cheek.

"Fine." He huffed. "Just don't fall asleep without me." She groaned.

"I was asleep before you hit the fucking door." His lips met the top of her head.

"Sorry Love." He said softly before she sunk back down into bed. Quietly he moved into the bathroom before he quickly showered. He dried his hair and slipped on a pair of boxers and shorts before slipping into the bed next to the now sleeping redhead. "Bex move over a lil." He got absolutely nothing from her. Gently his hands moved to her hips before her face scrunched. The second she started to move her she punched him hard in the throat.

His scream in pain woke her and just about all the wrestlers around them. His hands immediately grasped at his throat as he was wheezing.

"Bex! What the fuck was that?!" Charlotte asked as her as Paige entered the room. She looked at them just as confused as they were. It was then that their eyes all flicked to Seth's writhing body.