Thirty

20.11.19
1:38 p.m.

"What in the hell did you buy Bex?" Seth asked as he walked in the door coming home from two days on the road.

"All the necessary equipment.." Becky said as she appeared from behind boxes. "I just can't move the boxes." He squeezed his way to her before his arms wrapped around her and his lips connected with hers.

"I've got 'em." He mumbled as her fingers laced in his hair. "Missed you." He said softly as his hands moved beneath her thighs. He effortlessly lifted her before her lips laced with his. As their lips danced he moved into the kitchen before gently setting her down on the counter.

"I missed you more Colby." She replied before his eyes met hers and he could see how tired she was.

"They kept you up didn't they?" She nodded before he leaned down and his lips pressed against her stomach. "You know you both really need to let mommy sleep when I'm gone. You can't just be calm while I'm here..." As he spoke his lips were pressed against her bump. Her fingers threaded in his hair as he continued. "I know you want somebody up with you both but it's not fair to keep her up. There's plenty of time for you both to do that later..." He felt one of the babies hit his lips as he spoke. "Now that's not nice." He commented before she started to laugh.

"God they love you." She said before his lips pressed against hers. "I wish they were this calm all the time..." She could see the guilt he carried in his eyes. "You know one of the fuckers has discovered where my stomach is..."

"Look who's calling them fuckers.." She rolled her eyes before his lips pressed against her cheek. "I'm sorry Bex." He said softly. She shook her head.

"Don't worry about it Colby. They keep me company when you're gone. It works out in the end. I mean I normally wouldn't sleep without you but now they keep me company when I'm awake. It's kinda like having two little yous that toss and turn at night." His arms gently wound around her.

"Maybe you should come with me this weekend. I know everyone would love to see you." She shook her head. "Please Bex. For me.." Her eyes met his as his words pleaded with hers.

"Is this for my sanity or yours?" She questioned sarcastically.

"Both." He replied instantly. "I don't want to be away from you for five days." Her lips captured his a mere second after the words slipped from his mouth.

"I guess I'll go then." She said as a smile appeared on her face. His lips met hers nose gently.

"Love you." Her arms tightened around him pulling him into her before her legs wound around him. His arms wound around her careful of the two babies that were keeping them separated. "They need to get here so I can hug you again." She started to laugh.

"You say that now but the second they're not there you're going to miss it." He chuckled softly.

"Probably. But at that point they'll be here meaning I'll actually get to hold one." Her lips met his cheek before his head tucked into her neck.

"You are going to be a deer in headlights the second you get her." He shrugged.

"Maybe. But I'm also going to fall in love with her the second I lay eyes on her." Her head tucked in next to his as she squeezed him softly.

"You know you have to share her." He chuckled lightly.

"I know Bex. Just like you have to share him." She shook her head.

"Not gonna happen. At least not for the first hour or so." His lips brushed the skin along her neck.

"Then I get her until you give him up." She shook her head.

"I decide who gets who and when. You have no choice in that especially when they're just born." He pulled away slightly before his eyes met hers. "Colby I promised you, you'd get her. I won't break that." He nodded before his head moved to rest along her shoulder. "Don't get too comfy Bubs. We have to leave in twenty." He looked at her confused. "Shit. I never told you... I have an ultrasound today." A smile lit up his face.

"This day just keeps getting better." He stated before he felt the twins kicks along his stomach. Both pairs of eyes flicked to her stomach.

"They love their daddy." She commented before he chuckled.

"Let's be honest Bex. They love both of us." She nodded before she hugged him gently. "Wanna go and maybe see if you can get in early?"

"You mean we? You're coming in with me. I'm not doing this alone." He chuckled softly.

"Bex there was never a question of if I was coming back. They'd literally have to call the police to stop me if they didn't want me back there." She shook her head as she laughed.

"I'd walk out if they said you couldn't be back there." She said instantly.

"You mean waddle." She playfully shoved him away.

"Fuck you asshole." His light laughter was all he heard before the wind was knocked out of her as one of the babies kicked her hard in the lung.

"Bex?" He questioned as she slumped into him breathing shallow. "Whats going on Love?"

"G-Giv.." She tires to suck in a deep breath but only wound up coughing. "H-how..." She sucked in a short shaky breath. It took her nearly five minutes to regain her normal breathing. "Okay little fucker never kick there again."

Becky could hear the short released breath Seth released as she finally spoke. Her eyes met his as a small smile appeared on her face.

"Don't think our daughter likes it when I call you an asshole."