Six

The day before Wrestlemania
5:35 p.m.

Three months. Three months the two had kept their relationship private. With the uptick in her appearances on both Raw and Smackdown the two had only seen each other in passing at shows for the past month or so.

"So how'd you work out that we were sitting next to each other?" Seth asked as he tied his tie. He was on speaker phone with Becky.

"Told Steph that it might be a pop if we sat next to each other especially with our big matches tomorrow." She replied as she unsuccessfully tried to zip her dress. "Any way I can convince you to sneak up to my room?"

"Why would you need to convince me?" He replied smoothly. "All I need is your room number.."

"356." She replied quickly.

"I'll be there in a minute." The call was ended before he tightened his tie and grabbed his suit coat. He dodged other superstars in his hall before going to the stairs instead of the elevator. He went down three flights of stairs before peering through the stairwell window. Thankfully nobody was in her hall.

She heard a light knock on her door before she quickly moved to open it. Ronda who had just left her room watched intrigued as Becky just about dragged Seth into her room and quickly shut the door.

"Hi gorgeous." He said before she instantly connected their lips.

"Don't mess up my hair." She warned as his fingers were just about to tangle in her hair. He sighed before pulling away gently.

"What did you need me for Love?" When she turned he saw her unzipped dress. His eyes couldn't help but scan the vast amount of skin that he had in front of him. When he didn't move she cleared her throat. "Sorry. You just look good Bex." A smile appeared on her face before her lips connected with his cheek.

Once her dress was zipped she turned and scanned her eyes over his body. Her thumb gently wiped the lipstick from his cheek before doing the same along his lower lip.

"Ready to go?" She asked quietly before he reluctantly nodded not wanting to give up the few minutes he had alone with her. "Tonight." He raised an eyebrow. "Tonight, I'm all yours Colby." His lips brushed against hers before she pulled away. "Come on we can't be late." He nodded before she opened the door. As her head peered out she made sure the coast was clear.

~~~
11:53 p.m.

"Help me get this stupid thing off Colby." Becky said once in the confines of his hotel room.

"Do you not know how to work a zipper Bex?" He asked before unzipping her dress.

"I do. I just wanted your help." She said smoothly as she let the fabric fall. His tired eyes scanned her body. As much as he wanted to he knew that tomorrow was a huge day for the both of them.

"Bex..." Her lips connected with his briefly before she got his shirt off of his body. When it was covering her form she grabbed his hand.

"Come on I just want to sleep Love." He nodded before the two just about collapsed into his bed. His arms tightly wound around her as she curled into him.

"You know you're fucking ripped right now Bex." She chuckled lightly as her lips brushed his jaw.

"Been following some of your workouts." He smiled as his nose buried into her hair. "Goodnight Colby. I love you." The words just about stopped her breath.

"I love you too Bex." It didn't even take him a second to respond. Her eyes studied his for a moment as a smile grew on her face.

"Say it again." He started to lightly laugh before his hands cupped her face.

"I." His lips met her cheek. "Love." His lips brushed along the corner of her mouth. "You." Instead of waiting she connected their lips. There was something different when he said the words. Something that made her entire body relax. Something that made her instantly trust him.

"I love you more Colby." She said as her arms wound around his neck. "So.." Her tone became inquisitive. "Are you going to tell me about your match tomorrow?" He chuckled as he shook his head.

"You'll find out soon enough Bex." She groaned before her head tucked into his neck. "Are you going to tap Rousey or Charlie?" He was trying to get her to falter as she had given him absolutely nothing about what was about to go down in the main event.

"You'll find out.." She replied coolly. "It feels so good to just have some time with you." She said quietly. His fingertips soothingly ran down her spine.

"That it does love. I missed you." Her lips brushed his cheek.

"I missed you too. Haven't slept good without you." He nodded as a yawn escaped his lips. Her arms tightened around him as she pulled him closer.

"You trying to suffocate me Bex?" She shook her head.

"I just want you as close as humanly possible." He chuckled before his arms wound around her waist and he pulled her into him.

"Better?" He nodded. "Good." His lips met her shoulder.

"We should move to Orlando." He raised an eyebrow at her. "We're just never in LA and a lot of our shows are on the east coast it would just make it easier."

"What if we moved to Chicago?" Her eyes scanned his. "It's halfway between everything and I could drive to Iowa instead of having to fly every time I want to check on my gym." Her lips met his for a moment.

"It'd be nice to see some snow again." He started to laugh.

"It's kinda a little more than some.." Becky simply laughed.

"I know. But we wouldn't be there all the time so I'd still see some sun." He chuckled as he nodded. "Can we start looking after everything calms down?"

"I would love that."