Fourty

07.04.20
2:35 p.m.

"So what can we do with the night to ourselves?" Becky asked as she curled into Seth on the couch. His arm loosely draped around her before his lips met the top of her head.

"I honestly don't even know Bex." Her head moved to rest along his chest before her lips pressed against it. "It's kinda weird not having the both of them here." He admitted quietly. Slowly she nodded in agreement.

"Ooh I have an idea.." He raised an eyebrow at her as her head popped up. "Let's paint the nursery." He looked at her confused. "They're watching the two of them for the night. It'll take us like fifteen minutes to get to the store, and I know everything we need. Even have the colors picked out an everything."

"Since when have you wanted to paint the nursery?" He asked completely confused by her energy.

"I mentioned it to you for months but I don't think you really got it.." He turned slightly red.

"Sorry Bex." She chucked softly as she shook her head.

"Don't worry about it Colby. At least now we can do it together and get it done quicker.." He nodded before she quickly stood. As her hand outstretched towards him he took it before she was pulled into him. His lips were on hers almost immediately as his arms wound around her waist tightly. "We.." He cut her off by biting her lower lip. She pulled away slightly. "Need.." His lips pressed to hers. "To go." She got out.

"Why?" He mumbled against her skin before his lips moved to trail along her jaw.

"Because I want to do this while we have the chance." His lips met her cheek before her head turned and her lips captured his. "Love you."

"Love you too Bex." He said before his grips loosened and she carefully stood up.

"Come on Bubs. It'll be fun." He chuckled softly.

"I know. I'm just worried about your paint choices.." She rolled her eyes.

"If you don't like them we can changed them but I know you'll like 'em." A small smile appeared on his face as he nodded.

"Alright. We'll just have to see then." Her lips met his before she dragged him to towards their closet. "Going incognito?" She nodded.

"Don't really feel like getting mobbed by crowds.." His lips met her cheek.

"I get it Bex." He said softly before she grabbed one of his large old hoodies and a hat. He followed suit before the two moved in unison as they got ready to go out.

~~~
3:15 p.m.

The couple pulled their hoods over their heads as they walked into the home improvement store. He grabbed a cart before he quickly followed the redhead through the store.

"My god how much do we need Bex?" He asked as she gathered all the equipment they needed to paint.

"Colby we have nothing at the house to even remotely begin to start painting." He nodded before shutting up as she filled the cart. As she stopped in front of the pain colors she easily found the colors she was looking for. One was a light grey-blue and the other was a pastel purple. "I was thinking since the nursery is pretty much divided we could do two different colors.." As he saw the two color samples a small smile appeared on his face.

"I like it Bex." He said quietly before her lips quickly met his cheek.

~~~
10:57 p.m.

"That took us way to long.." Becky commented before Seth quietly chuckled.

"Yeah it probably would've been easier if we didn't have everything in the room already.." She nodded before her lips connected with his. "I really like the colors though Bex."

"Thought you would Colby.." She said with a wink before she moved by him. "We're getting Ronnie and Char to help us move everything back in tomorrow." He nodded before he grabbed her and draped her over his shoulder. "Put me down you asshole!" She just about yelled before his laughter echoed through the hallway.

"Never!" He replied as he quickly moved down the stairs. Her hands grabbed at his boxers just as he dropped her onto the couch. "Fuck!" He said as the action caused her to roughly tug at his briefs.

"Paybacks a bitch Love.." He rolled his eyes as he moved over her. Her arms were around his neck before his lips just about smashed into hers. Her lips moved instantly following his as they battled for dominance. Her teeth slowly tugged at his lower lip before he gave in and granted her access to his mouth. It was merely a second later that she flipped him over and had him pinned to the couch. His hands were along her hips as her lips moved to trail along his neck.

A low moan escaped his lips as she sucked and bit down on the spot she knew made him weak. His hands carefully guided her along his cock before she moaned as she felt his arousal. Both wanted this more than anything.

Bad Reputation blaring from Becky's phone speakers instantly separated the two. As Seth sat up he brought the redhead with him as she answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"Whats up Ronnie?" Both parents ears perked up at the sound of crying in the background.

"We need your help. We've been trying for hours but can't get Austin to stop crying.." Both parents sighed quietly.

"We'll be over in a few. Tell Char we're staying the night.." She instantly ended the call before her eyes met his. "Guess this is our life now huh?" She said as she cupped his face. As her fingers ghosted along his cheeks she felt his thumbs slip beneath her shirt.

"That it is Love." Her lips connected with his for a moment before she slipped from his lap and stood up. Her hand extended towards him.

"Let's go rescue our babies from dumb and dumber."