Fourteen

13.05.19
1:45 p.m.

"I'll be like ten more minutes." Roman was laughing as Seth was explaining for the tenth time why it was going to take so long. "They're transferring all my stuff to my new phone would you relax Bex." Both men could hear her agitated huff.

"You told me that an hour ago." He sighed before one of the workers handed him a bag.

"Thank you." Seth said before he grabbed Roman and the two walked out of the store. "We just left the store. We'll be there in ten Bex."

"Finally." Becky huffed before hanging up the phone. Seth passed the phone off to the other man.

"She's going to kill you isn't she?" He shrugged.

"Probably but this was worth it." Romans' hand met his shoulder before they began their walk to the arena.

~~~
2:15 p.m.

"How long does it take you to walk down the street?" Seth started to laughed before his lips met her forehead. Gently his arms wound around her.

"We got mobbed outside the arena." She started to laugh.

"Well maybe if you would have shown up on time.." She teased as her lips brushed his cheek.

"By the way check your Instagram." She raised an eyebrow at him before she pulled out her phone and saw herself tagged in one of his posts.

"Cheeky

"Cheeky. I like it." She said with a smile. "You know I really love that picture." He chuckled as he nodded.

"I know Love. Why do you think I posted it?" Her hands moved to cup his face.

"So what's in the bag?" He shrugged.

"Just something." She raised an eyebrow before she tried to look in the bag only to have him pull it away from her.

"Show me or your not getting any." She jokingly threatened earning a huff.

"Fine.." He said before she turned in his arms and she opened the bag. She pulled out a necklace box before her head turned towards him. "Just open it Bex." His lips gently brushed her cheek as she opened the box.

"Colby

"Colby.." He shook his head stopping her.

"I love you. Let me show it." She eyed him for a moment before her lips connected with his.

"Thank you Love." She said before her eyes met his. "Help me put it on?" He nodded with a smile on his face. They separated slightly before she turned her back towards him and moved her hair. It was almost as if on cue that the second the clasp locked the chain around her neck Charlotte cane bursting through the door. "There's something called knocking asshole."

"Oh come on I know you two wouldn't fuck here." Becky rolled her eyes as Seth's arm draped around her shoulders, both of them turning to face her. "What's up with you both?" They both shrugged.

"Absolutely nothing. Kinda pointless for us to be here because we're not even on the show." Charlotte laughed.

"You realize Vince told everyone that if they're not needed tonight that they can go home." The redhead stared at the blonde for a moment.

"You're fucking kidding me right. You bitched me out for being late and you're not even needed." Becky pushed him slightly.

"Oh shut it. You've done it to me." He scoffed jokingly.

"Yea because you were on the show too and you two were taking your good ol' time." He dodged both of the women's swinging hands. "Jesus. I was just stating facts." He said earning glares from the both of them.

"Sure Colby.." Charlotte said. "So are you both staying or leaving?" The two exchanged an unneeded glance.

"Leaving." Becky said before the blonde groaned.

"I hate you both. Bring me food later please when you come rescue me after my segment." The redhead jokingly groaned.

"Nooooo Charlie. If we leave we're not coming back." She whined before the blonde rolled her eyes.

"We'll grab you something. Just let us know when you're done." Seth was smashed into a hug by her.

"Thank you for not being an asshole like her." Becky scoffed.

"Please..." His hand moved over her mouth stopping her rant. The two could hear only bits of her muffled words as she kept going. Her head was moving trying to free herself from his gentle grasp.

"Would you stop. I'm joking you asshole." Seth shot Charlotte a glare before Becky bit his finger.

"What the fuck was that for?!" He exclaimed as he removed his hand from her vicinity.

"Shut up." She said immediately stopping him. "You're the biggest asshole of all of us Charlie. So fuck off or we're not coming to get you later." The blonde rolled her eyes before she turned and left the room.

"Did you really have to fucking bite me?" She glared at him.

"Did you really try to suffocate me?" She sassed back earning an eye roll.

"Shut the fuck up both of you and go do something." Paige said as she passed the room and heard their harmless exchange.

"Love you Raya." Becky yelled before they say her head pop in the doorway.

"Love you more. Tell me when he's gone." She said with a wink.

"I'll text you when he's asleep." The redhead could feel Seth's hand slip beneath her shirt his hand squeezing her hip.

"Fuck off." Paige's eyes met his as she smiled.

"Love you too Sethie." He rolled his eyes as Becky gently leaned against him. "Anyway I can sneak off with yous and Charlotte once we're done?" The redheads eyes moved between the two.

"Hell yes, as long as you know a good bar around here." She could hear him groan behind her.

"You know who I am right Love?" Becky started to laugh. "Be back here at nine, I know a dive bar around the corner." The second Paige left, the redheads lips met Seth's cheek.

"You know there's nothing to worry about." He started to laugh.

"I know. Though I'd love to see someone try to take you from me." She turned before her lips connected with his.

"No need to worry Colby. You're the only one I've got my eyes on."