She did not utter a word and continued staring at the floor. He moved a step forward and her eyes widen in fear. She took a step back to only realise that there was no escape. She stood firm on her place, and sighed in relief when she noticed the gap between the two of them.

"Aafia might be looking out for me." She whispered and the voice was hardly discernible to reach him but he understood from her lip synching.

"The game is over, Aahana Appi's mother ordered everyone to sleep." He said and she felt more solicitous in his presence knowing she was forlorn, downstairs.

"I think I should take my leave." She said feeling a lump in her throat. She did not wanted him to see her cry, because she knew as much as she try she was still weak.

"I need to talk to you." He said with his eyes still intensified on her face that she tried her best to escape.

"I don't want to talk to you." She said not looking at his face, her hands trembling while her mind racing to places as to what would be so important for him, that he is speaking to her.

"You are not getting out of this place until then." He said a small smirk making its way to his lips making her look at him in bewilder.

"You cannot just decide things for me." She said with a straight face and he was very much surprised to see such a change in her.

Fahad has always known Rida for her shyness. It was her shyness that had attracted him to speak to her and he had seen she was the same but for now she was pretending to be something she wasn't, and he did not like it. He wanted the same old Rida back, who would care about people, and he was sure she still did that, but it was just him who was get such a treatment from her. But he did not care as long as she was ready to hear him out he was fine with it.

"Rida, just ten minutes." He pleaded and she looked down at the floor for a second, biting her nails, before pulling out her cell phone from her pocket and unlocking the phone.

She opened the clock app and set a time for ten minutes and turned it to him. He looked at it confused but when he saw what it was, he was astonished!

Had she really changed so much?

She clicked on the start button and she did not ask him to speak nor did he say anything. She was still gazing at the time, that was showing her the amount of seconds he has wasted without uttering a word.

"How have you been?" He asked Rida, taking her by surprise. She looked at his face for a few seconds before averting her eyes.

"Alhamdulillah." She said after wetting her lips that were dry from not speaking for a long time.

"Good." He said and she waited for him for a second to speak up but when he did not, she stopped the clock and kept her phone in her pocket.

"I guess you don't have anything to speak, so I am leaving." She said and was about to leave when he caged her from the left side and she was quick enough to move away so that he does not touch her.

"I just wanted to gaze at you. It has been a while since I last saw you." He said and if it was some other day, Rida would have blushed, not because it was him but because this were the kind of conversation she had heard couples speaking and someone speaking such things to her, especially boys, made her nervous, tensed.

Rida looked at him with an expressionless face. She did not smile because she knew any wrong gesture can make him to sense something else, which she did not wanted.

"I know it is not right to talk to a girl but I couldn't help it." He said when he saw her opening her mouth. She was amazed as to how did he come to know what she was going to say to him, but throwing that thought at the back of her mind she nodded her head making him realise that what he has done is wrong.