After a few minutes of struggling with the hospital gown I eventually managed to get it to fall around my ankles. When I glanced at myself in the mirror I had to double take to make sure it was me. My face looked normal. My body didn't. It looked like that I had lost around two whole stone in around two whole days, I was pale, my ribs stuck out and...I had a lump. It was bright pink, hard, and scaly. It was on the very top of my...'chest area' and when I touched it a small jolt of pain would run though my body. No...No it couldn't be what I was thinking...there was no way it could be the 'C' word! No way at all! I could have..Cancer...I couldn't! I ran my fingers though my hair again as I stepped into the shower/wet room and started to wash the little bit of body that I had left.

When I finished washing my self I quickly used the toilet before pulling the hospital gown back up again. I opened up the bathroom door and stumbled out and into the hallway. As soon as I did so I threw up yet again. This time it felt even worse than it did the first time. My throat burned, my stomach felt like it was getting squeezed though my windpipe and I just felt plain horrible. The same three nurses ran over to me and started to clean me up again. They lifted me up onto the same bed that I came here on and started wheeling me back to my 'room'. I mean, all it was, was a small space with a curtain wrapped around it. So it didn't really offer much privacy when you needed it.

The curtain got pulled around my bed and I was left there, aching all over, and feeling terribly alone. The hospital gown was already stuck to my chest with all the sweat that my body was somehow still managing to produce. I was shocked that I wasn't dehydrated yet. Maybe I was...maybe I was but my body didn't recognize it as it was fighting off bigger sicknesses. Hopefully not the sickness known as...cancer...No! I needed to stop thinking about that! Of course I didn't have cancer! Why would I? The lump was only small! It was far to small to be a cancer tumour! I felt tears start to roll down my face.

I really wished that my Mother or Stampy was here right now. They always knew how to make things better. No matter how bad the situation I was in was. I always knew that I could trust them. My Mother would be at work though. She worked quite late so it would be a long time until I saw her. So the only person I had left was Stampy. He might be recording right now. I couldn't remember the exact time that he recorded in the morning but I guessed it would be around this time. If he wasn't recording then he might be editing or looking after Kendal.

Kendal.

I bolted up and ran one of my hands though my hair making it all tangled. It was still damp from my shower so small drops of water flew all over my bed, my front, as well as my back. Where the heck was Kendal? Crap...I remembered when I fainted...I was making Kendal some milk. I was holding Kendal...Did-Did I drop him? I felt my heart start beating madly. I couldn't have dropped him! There was no way I did! I wanted to burst into tears and start crying like a baby, just like Kendal would, when the curtain leading into my room opened.

A nurse ushered somebody in. It was Stampy. His face was pale, his hair was stuck up in random places, his eyes were sunken, his eyes were also bloodshot from all the crying that he seemed to do and in his shaking, shivering, pale arms he held Kendal, my son. Kendal looked normal, apart from the large bruise on one half of his face. My stomach dropped. Did I seriously drop him? I can't have done! It wasn't possible! I didn't drop him! Stampy gently placed Kendal down on the small table that was by my bed. It was quite a large table so I didn't really worry about him falling off from it.

"Sqaishey..." Stampy trailed off. His voice sounded hoarse as if he had been shouting at somebody for hours and hours and hours. "I've only just managed to get in here...The doctor rang your mother up, talking about your...Diagnosis...she then somehow rang me up, begging me to go and visit you." Diagnosis? How come I didn't know what this diagnosis was? What?