CHAPTER-39 EDITED

Chapter-39

Logan

He is getting all anxious out of his mind, watching his mate in action and that too first time in his true form and all , it's too much but, the fear he has that this all will backfire on them, is overwhelming and now that everything is over and finally you can take a break from all the drama but, he saw his mate swaying on his feet and not so soon after succumbing into darkness and with shallow breathing and weak heartbeat, send chill down his spine and ceasing his brain to think clearly and fast.

He just froze and frantic at the same time, doesn't know what to do? How do you feel? How to help his mate? Who clearly is not fine and even bigger chance he might lose his mate and then it happen, in blink of an eye he and along with others pack members they were stuck to the side and the girl Andrea is beside his mate, too focused and soon after a glow surrounded them, blinding them from their view.

"What the hell is happening?" He asked no one in particular, and took a step forward to go there to see for his mate's well-being, only to be held back by Iris, who held him from his shoulder and said "don't" but didn't explain any further than that.

The white glow only grew more and more in volume and they saw Jamie and the girl Andrea both floating above the ground and her eyes glowing of different shade and soon turned mist white, identical to the glow consuming both of them.

Fear never left Logan; in fact it just gripped him harder. The white glow soon started to fade, when they both were visible to them, both were unconscious this time but, what he can see from a far is that Jamie is looking much better than before, but the girl looks the life is being sucked from her, and ripped her heart and soul that's bad she looked, soon they ran and Logan scooped Jamie in his arms and ran starlight to the pack hospital, without looking, stopping for anybody and even not for the girl who might have saved his mate's life.

But, the Alpha in him is worried out of his mind for his precious and right now only his mates his priority and no one else, not even his pack.

...................

A week

Seven days have passed since his mate was unconscious but, out of danger but still now waking up and the girl Andrea, Iris took her somewhere isolated stating, we don't have what she needs and that she will be alright in time.

All trace of war is being wiped out of the pack and slowly- slowly life is coming on track and surprisingly they haven't lost much men but, those they have lost is mourned for and cherished for eternity and his family along with Jamie's are all well, and the boys are faring well but, have been missing their daddy a lot, just like me.

Roman took time over the duties, because since the war and Jamie being on hospital bed I haven't been much of use to pack, so he stepped up and handled all the stress of mending the pack and thanking all the people who came to our rescue and lend their helping hand; explained Logan all the history why they all posse the some special qualities, which is lot to take in, but this mate came with package and he has no complaint about it.

"No Ethan" Logan rushed to catch his youngest before he tumbled from the bed in their room "you being naughty again" he said to his son, who watched him uninterested and made grabby hand towards the door, which is his new way of telling to see Jamie.

"I know, I know" he muttered "jeez aren't you demanding, little monster" and took his other son Erin who quietly settled in his arms and together, trio went to see Jamie which is heartbreaking for him to see his mate on the hospital bed, they have assured him all the power he emitted consumed lot from his body and he is just resting and will wake up any time now.

When they reached his room, he heard talking and soon the voice he wanted to hear this past week, those mesmerizing blue eyes he wanted to see. With new zeal he hurriedly entered the room and saw his whole family together with his mate's family seated around him laughing and talking, as soon as he stepped in all of the talking ceased and his eyes just saw his mate, quietly their family together left them and their sons alone, Logan crushed his mate to him but, not that tight to crush their sons who are happy to be their fathers side after so long especially Ethan who slobbered his face with sloppy kisses and Erin is content just to be in his arms, his side.

"Jamie, you scared the crap out of me" Logan sincerely told his mate "never, I mean never do that to me."

"Oh Logan," Jamie muttered, "I promise, never again." And they sealed it with a kiss with their sons by their side, and an eternity to look forward to.

.....................