CHAPTER-18 EDITED

Chapter-18

Logan

Today is the day I finally got to meet him the Jamie guy that I was wanted to meet for so long all day I have been waiting to meet him and my wolf was is in his own world and mind you it's first time I sensed him this happy as in he is in pure bliss and can't wait to meet the guy I can totally feel something big is going to happen just I can't put my finger on it.

As I neared the living room where all my family members and my beta's family was present, I was instantly assaulted with a scent which directly send me to heaven, I took another long whiff of the air and the smell of vanilla with the mixture of first rain like assaulted me with full force my wolf was begging for the control but, I have to regain myself before going in the living room not to pounce on my, that person when I first see her.

As I neared almost there then a husky voice, the most sweet voice entered my ears and I couldn't resist myself and entered the room standing directly back of the person and my little brother Ryan and before I could stop myself I heard myself saying "What's not to be excited about?" I can feel the person sitting next to my brother tensed but before I could say something my mother started to introduce me the my beta's family again but, my mind was totally elsewhere until my mom introduced me to that Jamie guy youngest of all the three brothers and when he looked up to meet my eyes my black one pierced his blue ones I swear my heart stopped for the second, he got the beautiful eyes so blue but so mesmerizing but, the word my wolf echoed

Made my whole word stop..."Mate"

I know that Jamie also felt the same. So many emotions passed in his eyes and I'm sure my eyes were the same but, what shocked me the most was he's the guy and surely I know I liked girls I mean it's always been girls but, clearly he's the guy.

Before I could respond to or say anything he broke eye contact and nodded his head in acknowledgement, for a second I felt hurt from his rejection but, I clearly did not let him see that not now, not ever.

I was about to say something but I felt someone pulling my pants when I looked down to see a toddler not more than six or seven months looking up to me smiling toothless he sure was a cute kid before I could get the child from ground to arms got him away from his position on the floor and then I heard the guy or I should say my mate saying "sorry about him" without making eye contact with me but, looking at the toddler like some prized possession of his life with so much love and care his eyes were projecting towards him I wish he can see me with those loved filled eyes, what I am thinking, I chide myself. Stupid mate bond, stupid, stupid.

"Well it seems little Ethan likes you" said my mom while lovingly kissing the toddlers head.

"Hmmm" I hummed in response "so you are Jamie" I asked to make some conversation after all he's in my pack and I would love to know about him and that's all.

"Adam" came his gruff reply looking directly at me now.

"Excuse me" I said with raised eyebrows, challenging him to say that again.

"I said Adam, only my family calls me Jamie Alpha" Jamie/Adam said back to me , I would be lying if I say it didn't hurt that he don't consider me as family but, nonetheless I don't let me effect his rudeness but, I can see that his brother didn't like that.

"So what's the baby name?" I asked, nodding my head in the baby's direction "Is he yours brother?" what curiosity got best out of me.

"Ethan, he's my son" Jamie /Adam said looking directly into my eyes and emphasizing on 'my son'.

His son, his son, my blood boiled in my veins my wolf was stunned he has a child my mate has child and it's not mine and that point knife of betrayal pierced my heart, that my mate has already mated with someone else and has a child and that now I look they sure have similarities same eyes and nose. My jaw was clenched my hands were fisted to my side I was holding myself with all the willpower I have but it didn't stop me from saying "so you have found your mate then, nobody told me about that"

Jamie looked into my eyes blazing daggers directly towards me but I gave him my half signature smirk "I haven't found my mate" he said quietly , but the rage got best of me and I asked "excuse me"

Jamie stared at me with so much hate at that point anyone can waver with it "I said I. haven't. Found, my. Mate" still staring into my eyes, such a liar he is and a good one at that too.

"Oh, so it was all good to go and whore around and have a baby with someone else, who is not even your mate?" yup anger and rage goy best of me today I'm on roll.

"Logan" my mom chided and instantly the atmosphere which was once lively and joyful was now dull and you can cut the tension with a knife and the look my mate is giving me right now I can tell you can kill anybody.

"What mom isn't true Jamie, oh sorry Adam" I said, mocking him. I know I was provoking but, I'm blind by rage right now.

"You know what Alpha I don't owe an explanation to you and whether I whore around or not it's any of your business, and where is my mate concerned I should knowledge you with that I don't want one" Jamie said in clam but, deadly voice and with one swift motion he lifted the bag from the floor and turned towards my mom "I'm sorry Suzie to ruin your dinner ,but thanks for having me here" with those words he was out of the house without any glance and no words were spoken for few minutes but my beta and his family said their farewell and left without any more words.

I was still breathing heavily and trying to control all the emotions I was feeling at once , it was too much to take rejection. He just rejected me, how can he?He rejected me, his Alpha.

Without another word I was out of my house and transformed into my pure black wolf and dashed straight towards the wood and ran deeper and deeper and let out the howl of rejection pain and every other emotion I felt in a short span of time.

But, One that stood out was rejection.