CHAPTER-30 EDITED

Chapter-30

Jamie (Adam)

Waking up with the sight of your mate and sons still sleeping, snuggled into each other embrace was not Jamie thought would see and gingerly smiled at his family, and traced Logan's face with his index finger just to memorize the feeling of his skin and the sparks flying with the simple tough, with a sigh he got up which was fairly early and with the last lingering gaze he made his way out of his mates room and house towards his to just start with his morning and to get the clothes for the boys to get change into.

How early morning changed into late in the morning he didn't know but, the frantic knocks on his door made him think otherwise and when he smelled his mate he made into the front of his house and saw his mate with their two sons, looking little broken hearted, just when he opened his front door and ushered them into his house and closed the door after them, looked at his mate, like really looked at Logan who was looking pissed a little and Jamie know why this time very well.

"Care to explain why I'm finding you here?" Logan said, placing both of his sons in the playpen and looked at his mate, while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Just came to change and boys too needed the change of clothes, and guess with the work it slipped off my mind" Jamie said shrugging his shoulder, moving past still scowling Logan and picked up Ethan and gestured Logan to pick Erin up and went inside their room to give them a bath.

"but you can still wake me up on your way out" argued Logan

"I can but, you were looking so peaceful sleeping I don't want too" Jamie countered back.

"Are we going to talk about the issue or just going to tiptoe around it?" said Logan placing a very naked Erin into the tub to have his bath.

"We will once we give our little monsters a bath and feed them" said Jamie.

.....

After the monsters were fed and dressed for the day Ethan went immediately to the dream land and snored away, but Erin was playing in the room with his truck and Logan and Jamie were side to side sitting on the sofa looking at their son.

"I'm sorry" Jamie started "I know you were scared for our well being and I get it me being not marked and you being Alpha make it ten folds difficult for you with all the emotions, I get it Logan I really do but, I need you to know that I'm not some fragile person here I know how to fight and take care of myself and certainly I know how to protect my family and our sons too" and looked in the eyes of Logan to tell how sincerely he was sorry but, it's not always going to be like this.

"I guess you are right"' Logan breathed " I just can't simply shake the idea of you alone facing those bloody rouges out there, I care for you Adam a lot and the urge to have you as mine is so strong and some time it is unbearable to control but, I get it I do but, I want to know about certain things you know like your wolf it's so different Jamie and like now too I sense certain dominance radiating from you, why so?"

Jamie was quiet, but he knew it was not right to hide from his mate any longer. He has every right to know about him and his family and the danger his pack might be in.

" I know Logan I will tell you just give me this day to prepare myself and tomorrow I'll tell you all about you have to know about me , my wolf and my family but, today let's be us , be a normal family just you, me and our sons" Jamie breathed and kissed Logan slow and romantically which left Logan wanting for more and when they pulled apart Logan breathed "as your wish mate" with that they continue to kiss hell out of each other.