CHAPTER-8 EDITED

The whole car ride Eva and Jeremy keep on joking about the girl Maggie and how she was trying to flirt with me and how embarrassed she was when Eva said to work faster than to flirt with me.

After ten minutes of car ride I parked the car and we all made our way to the entrance of the mall and I asked Jeremy "where to first?"

"Let's go to the Vans" and we went in that direction.

Jeremy bought two pairs of shoes from there and then after that we went to buy some other clothes for me, but trust me Jeremy is no different to any other teenage girl in shopping. After more than ten to fifteen minutes Jeremy was satisfied with the clothes and now we all are headed to buy some clothes for the babies and headed towards the kid section.

After more than twenty minutes we managed to get almost ten outfits for the kids, five each and I bought some toys for them as well and some more bibs. After that Jeremy started to complain he was hungry and wanted to eat something and now we all were seated in the food court waiting for the pizza.

"So Which one is the next?" Eva said sipping her drink

"I have to buy some rugs and other stuff, so maybe that's it," I said and checked my phone for any message.

"Ok, aren't you going to buy some clothes for yourself?" Eva said

"Hmm. Maybe" I said shrugging my shoulders

"What about you going to buy some sexy clothes to impress Joshua" asked Jeremy and making Eva blush harder, I slapped Jeremy on his head and he yelped in surprise "What's that for?"

"That for making inappropriate comment" I said and then added "now be a good boy and drink your soda"

Eva cleared her throat and asked "well can I ask you something Jamie"

"Ask away" I encouraged her.

She looked a little hesitant and said "well last night you said you are gay, I was thinking..." she tailed off

I completed her sentence and said "you thinking how come I have a son" she nodded her head in confirmation.

"Well I have to say this I'm a little surprised, Joshua didn't tell you about it" I started and was impressed with Joshua's holding in information capacity.

She furrowed her brows and asked "Should I be worried?"

I shook my head and ran my hands in my hair and said "nothing to be worried about and it's better you ask Joshua about this not me, ok"

"Ok" Eva mumbled and then our order arrived and we ate in silence. After eating and paying the bill we went to finish the leftover shopping.

...................

We reached our houses at five in the evening and now we were currently unloading the car with the stuff we bought and then I sense someone approaching me and stood straight and watched Summer approaching towards the house and when she saw me and said with the huge smile on her face "hi Jamie is Jeremy here"

I raised my brow and asked "you both are close now, huh" and went to pick the last of the bags and close the car trunk.

"Yeah" she said and turned red.

"Are you blushing Summer?" I teased her, which made her blush harder.

"No" she quickly said and added "Is he here?"

"Why? Am I a bad company?" I further teased her.

"No you are not" she said and followed me in the house, and as we entered the house I called for Jeremy and he rushed into the room and asked what and when he saw Summer he said hi to her all shy and with a huge grin and I said "well Jeremy your girl's here" and left the room for them two and before I could properly exit it Jeremy said "she's not my girl, well not yet" last part was just a whisper, I shook my head and thought maybe Summer was Jeremy's mate, but again I could be wrong.

I entered the kitchen and started separating all the food we needed and what to send to Emma's house.

...................

It took me three hours to separate and then to arrange all the things into the right places and put all the groceries in the cupboards and stock the fridge. And to put all the clothes I bought for Ethan, myself and for Joshua in our closet.

Now I was tired and just need to snuggle in my bed and take the sleep peaceful one, and to my surprise the day we entered this territory, the pack grounds my nightmares has reduced and are not that terrifying as before, it feels like an unseen energy is soothing me and my wolf been more peaceful and at rest not on edge like it used to be when we were still residing on our previous pack lands.

I sighed and turned off the shower and stepped outside the shower and tied a towel around my waist and used another to dry myself and went to my closet and picked some shorts and t-shirt to wear.

I dressed up and went to throw the dirty clothes of mine in the basket beside my bathroom door when I heard Joshua calling my name from downstairs. I went down and saw Joshua laying on the sofa and Ethan on his stomach playing with the button of his shirt.

I went straight to them and sat opposite them and asked Joshua "why are you calling my name?"

He looked straight to me and said "well you missed dinner and Emma sent some supper for you. It's on the kitchen counter" I nodded my head and leaned back in my chair and sighed.

"Tired" asked Joshua voiced

"You have no idea" I replied and then added "by the way you are doing laundry tomorrow"

"What are you going to do?" he asked. I sat up straight and answered "well I'm going to start painting the nursery for this little man there" and pointed towards Ethan who was now looking up to me and gave me his crooked smile with just two bottom teeth and went back playing with his uncle's shirt's button.

"Oh ok" said Joshua

I surprised him by asking "you really didn't tell Eva about our family" pause "about me, Ethan and other stuff" and took Ethan from Joshua and placed him in my arms as he was starting to sleep.

Joshua sat up and ran his hand through his hair and said "yeah, I want to ask you first and Roman, before doing that" I can hear sincerity in his voice.

I shook my head and said "you don't have to seek our permission to tell your mate our history or past, she's part of family now and family don't hold secrets"

"Ok, but I have to ask you, because I know you very well and how you feel when any one talks about that" he said

"Just do the right thing" I said and swayed a little so that Ethan fell asleep.

"Well how does it feel" I asked him

"Feel what?" josh said

I rolled my eyes and said "to have a mate"

As I mentioned the word mate his smile grew wider and the look of pure bliss took over his features and said "well it's like someone looking for you, like when you'll fall someone will catch you, protect you and the feeling of love and security............. Well I can't put in the words how I felt when I see Eva but, I can tell you this no other feeling can change this and you can only experience it when you will find your mate" and winked at me

"Well I'm happy for you" I said genuinely and looked down to see Ethan now asleep and snoring lightly.

"Well I better put Ethan to bed" and got up to leave when Joshua stopped me saying "I'll do that and you better eat your dinner" and took Ethan from me and went upstairs. I went into the kitchen and opened the lid of the container and started eating the dinner.

My thoughts surrounding what Joshua said about mates.