CHAPTER-33 EDITED

Chapter-33

Jamie (Adam)

It's been weeks we have been recruiting more wolfs and calling our alliances with other packs to help us in going against the crazed people, we also contacted some special people that Logan doesn't know about but I have to get as many help as I can get, because I know we have to play it with our mind not just our strength to destroy her.

Pack has been chaosas Alpha king has been told too and the council will be arriving to help , yeah it's a big deal and not to forget that those rogues are increasing in numbers day by day and that scare me because it means she has been keeping eye on us and she knows that we have found our mates, she's waiting for the right moment to strike but, this time I will be ready to take her down and avenge the death of my father my uncle, and all those pack members we lost because of her selfishness.

My train of thoughts was interrupted by a loud bang from the outside making me jump from my seat and run outside to see what had happened in the midst of chaos. As I stepped outside I saw two large figures, one man and another girl having a face off with Logan who had a frown on his face. I wiggled my way from the crowd to where Logan was standing to see who were the two people, as I grew closer understanding dawned on me and recognized the two people instantly before Logan would say anything to me about me being there, I instantly greeted the man "it's good to finally see you Mr. Donovan Iris and you to Andrea" and shook their hands.

"Ah finally someone sensible around here" Iris said "well now Jamie what was so important that we have to be here"

"Well let's talk in private" I said and before Logan could protest I took his hand in mine and dragged him with me towards his office with the other two following us, entering into the office Logan took his seat beside the table and I stood beside him and they took the seat in front of us.

"well first of all thank you for coming on my request on such a short notice when I knew you were busy" I said "second, this is Logan Alpha of this pack and my mate and Logan they are Donovan Iris and Andrea and they are here because I called them to help us to get rid of Veronica Tyler"

"So the bitch is back" said Andrea for the first time since her arrival.

"yes with the army of rouges with hunters" I said "she is keeping eye on our every move and I definitely know that she knows you two are here" I told them and continued "I need your help Iris, you were there before but, not Andrea and she can be our asset with my powers and her we can turn the ball into our court"

"I like your thinking Adam, I really do" Iris said "but, we have to be careful, we have to strike her when she least accept it or let her come to us"

"Well I say we should wait till evening when the Alpha king comes with the council members to see what plan we come up together" said Logan "because I don't want to cause unnecessary harm to my people or to any other who will come to defend us, in this situation"

"Very well then we shall meet in the evening then" said Iris and with Andrea he went towards the room which was assigned to them.

"What are you thinking Logan?" I asked him softly.

"Just how a mother can be that cruel" said Logan as softly as me.

"Sometimes people let their judgment cloud their rational mind, they just lose the ability to see and think things rationally, they just do what they seem fit, not for the benefit of their loved ones. They do it out of anger, revenge, vengeance, lust, power, greed, possibilities are endless" I said sitting onto his lap.

"hmmm" Logan said, his arms going around my waist "you know when you talk like this is totally a turn on" and kissed me.

"And you Mr. Got one track mind" I said laughing and returning his kisses.

.............

All were gathered in the conference room, the king, the council, and the Alphas of the neighboring packs, our cousins, and all those people who are willing to help us in this situation.

Logan came forward and addressed everyone with a polite greeting, then we all proceeded to put forward the potential plan to skimp out this problem caused by none other than my mother. "So you are saying we hide a few of our jacks and trump them when they least accept it" said King on Iris suggestion "yes, all I'm saying they think they got all the important weapons and strategies but, they don't. I know how that veronica's mind work and let me tell you she is going to play dirty so we have to lay even dirtier to win this battle"

I interjected their talk "yes he is right my King, we need to play dirtier and smarter than her she's is going to show her moves one by one but, we have to hide some of our foreplay, and put forward the show of our vulnerability , then we strike when they think they won" I told my input.

"Well I think it's settled then" the King said getting up from the chair "then let's prepare to end this for once and all"

................

"Jamie are you sure, you want to do this" asked Roman "I think it's the bad idea, you shouldn't have hid that note from Logan"

"I know I shouldn't have but what do you want me to say to him" I said "hey Logan my psychopath mother sent me a note threatening me to kill everyone I love, I care about. I need to do this on my own Roman, for last time I have to confront her and tell her that I'm not afraid of her , that we are not afraid of her, I need to see with my own two eyes that what kind of monster she has become before we end this for once and for all" I took a long breath "just distract them so they don't know I missing, please"

"ok" Roman said "fine, I'll to that just for an hour, then I'm telling them"

"An hour is enough" I said.

"Just be careful" Roman said "just be ok, I can't lose you, no one can lose you, think of your kids"

With the promise to return within an hour I went towards the forest to greet the monster of my mother, who is hell bent on destroying us. When I reached the destination mentioned in the stupid note I scanned the area for any activity, but none was sensed by me, then I called her "Veronica you wanted to see me" I paused still scanning the area "so here I am?"

"I knew you would have come" I heard the voice behind me "come say hi to mommy"