CHAPTER-31 EDITED

Chapter-31

Adam (Jamie)

Well now is time to face the music. I mean family, for which I'm scared for my life its been most peaceful day he had after so long but, he knows it has to be done and for good of his and his family they need to talk about the issue that have been eating their family away for so long yet, they always tip-toe around it.

With the long breather he entered to his brothers house and found his two brothers and Emma and Jeremy their too, he knows that they know that he entered the ring (ok now I'm being dramatic, but you haven't seen the looks I have been given by two brothers), and the first words I spoke were "I'm sorry"

"oh, you are sorry, for lying to us about finding your mate or the fact that he adopted the kids with you or the fact that you don't consider us family anymore and didn't think it was necessary to tell us about this ...." Sprout Roman in full fury.

"guys can we talk rather nicely...." I tried to reason with, but it was all vain....

"no nice talking Adam James Ryker, it's about the priorities you set and clearly we are not one of them..." it was Joshua this time matching the fury of Roman....oh boy...

" Listen guys, I know you all are hurt but....." I was cut off by Emma this time

" hurt Jamie... we felt betrayed by you..." Emma added somberly.

"are you guys going to let me say something or I'm going to be your target for accusations all night.." I said raising my voice, when no response was given I started again in normal tone " I know you felt betrayed but, think like this after all that happened in our previous pack and you know how I felt about having a mate and last thing on mind was to have one and that to Alpha a with ego like no other and temper can match that of Satan, and I had Ethan to look after and that fall out of us with meeting us in his house, that pushed me more harder to pretend that I didn't have a mate and honestly if I have told any of you, you all will definitely push me to talk to him and that time I wanted just to be alone with Ethan..." I took a huge sigh and looked out of the window seeing my two boys and Riley playing with Ryan and Summer.. Like they have known them for long time, then that's what they call the child innocence, " and the whole thing with rogues keep on happening and the whole fiasco with Cynthia and Erin with all that happening it just slipped my mind and frankly I was scared to come to you guys about it I know you have been stressed to about whole thing and now we have to tell Logan about why rouges are keep on coming and whole deal with our powers, I know it scare us but, we can trust them, we can trust him" I faced them and they have this soft look in their faces, Emma was the first one to get up and gather me in her arms, her hugs always reminded me of my mom, when she used to be like one.. and then Jeremy joined us.

When we parted from the hug. Roman stood up and gathered me in bear hug and whispered in my ears ''you are stupid but, you are my brother and I'm always beside you no matter what, we are a team Jamie nothing you do can make me hate you or not love you" when we parted and decide tomorrow Logan will know about us.

BOND{BOYXBOY} EDITINGOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara