CHAPTER-10 EDITED

Chapter-10

Later that night we all were prepared and doing some last minute preparation for Jeremy's first shift, as you can tell it's very important for the shifter and it's his sixteen birthday today and now any minute we can go to the shifting grounds for the shift to take place. Usually whole pack gathers with the family members to show their love and support for the new shifters but, we requested them not to come we want it to be highly confidential because we don't know what will be there reaction to see our wolf specially mine and we don't even know what kind of wolf Jeremy be like his father or mother so, we want it to be just family for now and they understood our way, so it's good.

A very nervous looking Jeremy came and stood beside me he was just wearing basketball shorts, rubbing his hand together and watching the trees, gazing them like some alien home "you know it's going to be just fine, we practiced the stances and I prepared you well, so don't worry it's going to be okay" I said and patted his shoulder in assurance.

"If you say so" he mumbled

"I know so now stop acting like a freaking girl, you are going to be a man now and who knows tomorrow you'll find your mate" I said.

"Whatever you say Jamie, but seriously though can I ask you something" he said, I nodded my head he continued "I want to go running with you, when I successfully shifts, for my very first shift"

I watched him carefully and said "Are you sure? Is Emma okay with this, you know she's your sister and all" because I don't want any drama, at least not now anyway.

He shook his head and said "I asked her she's okay with it, in fact she said she's glad that I choose you than that joker Joshua, she thinks he will kill me or something, as we constantly on each other's throat" and laughed, I joined him and then said "well then I'm honored to accompany you in your very first run"

"Thanks, it means a lot to me" Jeremy said and at the same time Roman called for us saying it's time and we went to proceed with the ritual.

"So ready" I asked

"Ready as ever be" he said back and together we made our way towards the grounds for his first shift.

.......................

Jeremy's shift was rather simple, I mean it took only 20 minutes for him to shift in his wolf while some of them took hours and trust me on this it's hurt like a bitch and a very terrifying experience.

Jeremy's wolf is of dark brown color like chocolate and his wolf's eyes are both white pale like his father, he might have some abilities of his father, but it can change color as it one second it changed to yellow color, might be the mask to hide it's true color, interesting and it also means we have to look after him very much now like his wolf is also somewhat special.

As he shifted he wobbly stood on all four and came straight towards me and nudged my legs indicating for me to shift, I patted his head and said "eager much" he nudged again, I chuckled and in one swift motion I shifted in my pure black wolf, my wolf stood tall and it radiates power, my eyes glowed white and blue when I'm in anger or reflect any other emotion, I have to be carefully, I haven't shifted in my true form yet, it's like my subsidiary form with my actual color with green eyes and nudged Jer's wolf and fled towards the direction of north and Jeremy following behind closely.

....................

It's been another week for me and others in this pack and it's getting better every day and surprisingly I like it here, it's peaceful and soothing for me and everyone just adores Ethan and Riley, they also love it here.