CHAPTER-17 EDITED

Chapter-17

Adam (Jamie)

All day I was frustrated about that stupid dinner and now that stupid smell can't leave my senses. To say I was cranky will be beyond your imagination. I just want to let it all out and want a much needed run, let it free in nature where I can find peace. I thought coming home would give me some time at peace but, no, they all were ranting about dinner. I was warned again to behave properly, like I'm five years old or something, I know how to behave.

Right now I just took a much needed shower, so that some of my steam leaves my body, glancing at the clock to see we still have two hours before this dinner, and better dress now than later. I picked a simple white t-shirt and black denim, quickly putting them on. I put my sneakers on and combed my hair, just checking my appearance once more in the mirror. I look fine I guess. Then quickly prepared a small bag for Ethan as seeing he is still in Roman's house I need to change him to and he's a little messy at times so, better have extra clothes, just in case.

I hurriedly descended the stairs and I was out of my house to them in record time of course locking the front door. As I entered the house I was met with silence just little murmurs coming from kitchen and there I saw Emma and Eva talking among them and so engrossed in their talk that they didn't even notice me skipping behind them and I whispered in Emma's era "What you guys talking about?" and to my astonishment they both shrieked so loudly that whole neighborhood must have heard and to see them like this all scared for their life and god their expression making me laugh out of my mind Emma expression changed into relief one so does Eva's then Emma smiled a small one and when I quieted down some she said "it's been long since I saw you laugh like that" I know what she's talking about but, I don't want to talk about that thank moon goddess Eva interrupted our inner battle of thoughts and said "well I think I should go and change into something more presentable and Jamie don't ever do that again'' she more than ordered than said I lifted my hands in surrender then she left the house saying her goodbye .

"So Where is everyone?" I asked Emma once we were alone.

"Well as you see I'm in the kitchen and Roman is going to come shortly and the two monsters and your lovely brat are in his room doing god knows what" Emma said while packing the last of the desert which she prepared.

"Well then I better save those two monsters before they become one brats too" I said over my shoulder as I left the kitchen only greeted by Emma's laugh.

When I neared Jeremy's door I slowly peeked inside the room with little noise I can make and much to my amusement I was met by the floor which is covered in clothes, same goes with bed, well you got my drift and the next I saw was the site to see Jeremy was holding two shirts in his hand and asking the two little monsters what he should wear I wish I Joshua was here I bet he will be rolling down on the floor laughing his lungs out.

I cleared my throat loudly to catch their attention and when Jeremy saw me he happily cried and lunged towards me, clinging to his dear life and said "please save me", confused by his action I awkwardly patted his shirtless back and asked "from what, a cloth tornado I assume"

"don't sass me Jamie, just help me trying get ready for the dinner you know I need to impress Summers elder brother Logan, you know I need to be in his goods books otherwise goddess help me he will definitely pummel me to death, he's scary you know and Alpha on that it crosses all the worst line vision of my nightmares and those two monsters are not help, instead of helping me they are playing with my clothes and trying to build god knows what, so help me" Jeremy rant finished and he plops down on his bed face first.