CHAPTER-5 EDITED

Chapter-5

Next Morning

We were now all sitting in the living room of the house and currently discussing who is living where with whom and let me tell you it's a mad house right now.

I on the other hand just hearing the complains of the Roman and Joshua sometimes it's hard to believe they are twins, they look nothing alike just few resemblance here and there other than that they are both different people with very crooked personalities, beside me Jeremy was sulking because he doesn't want to live with his sister and Emma was furious because she wanted him near her and Roman and Joshua well, it's story for another time.

"No, I don't agree with this" Roman said

"Why not, it's fair" Joshua countered back

"No it's not" Roman said again with annoyance now.

I sighed and stood up from my chair and thought it's time to take some action in my hand and yelled "enough" and it worked and I thanked moon goddess for this and paced the room for a few seconds and faced now stunned siblings of mine and said "what? Don't look at me like this, you know it was coming"

"and you two" I pointed towards the twins "stop behaving like kindergatners and think like an adult, and I agree with Joshua for this and I would like to live with him and Ethan together is the other house, it's only fair to you and your mate because, for one you need your own privacy, two Riley needs space too, three you must be wanting more siblings for Riley at some point and four we are adults we need our privacy too , and we don't want you spying on us twenty-four seven and beside we will be living just beside you, not a big deal" I finished ranting my part and Roman was ready to pop a vein or two.

Roman was about to exploded I guess and Joshua had this huge smug look on his face saying "suck up" but, surprisingly Roman agreed with us and said "fine, I get it you can live there but, I can still come and see what you two are up too, okay"

We nodded our heads; as if we could stop his stubborn self from checking upon us. Though, I sighed with relief and high fived Joshua and sank into the sofa once more.

"Okay what about me" Jeremy asked

"What about you little brat, you are obviously going to live with your sister and this overprotective hulk here" Joshua said in duh tone.

"I'm not overprotective" Roman exclaimed

"Yeah sure" we all chorused together and in a minute of silence we all burst into fits of laughter, and Roman muttered traitors and pouted his lips like a five year old.

When we all sobered up he asked again "well..."

"Not happening brat" Joshua said

Jeremey turned his head towards me and gave me his puppy dog eyes, he very well know that I can't say no to him when he do this but, this was different and I don't want to feel the brunt on angry she-wolf and put my hands in air and said "sorry but, ask your sis" and as politely as I can turned him down, he sighed and said "well I better get started settling in then" and left to set his room upstairs, dejected.

"Where are Ethan and Riley?" I was curious about those monsters' whereabouts.

"Oh I put them down for their nap" Emma informed me

I nodded and stood up and asked my stupid brother "you coming or not or I have to kick your lazy ass so, that you can help me move in our new home"

He opened his one eye and said "do I have to, we can always do it after the ceremony" suggested me. Always wanting a free pass this man child.

"No, it's still three hours for that and by the time for the ceremony we will be done, it's just some bags and Ethan's crib and other material for the kitchen and other stuff we have to buy. So get that lazy ass of yours to some use" I replied and went outside to get some work done.