CHAPTER-36 EDITED

Chapter-36

Jamie

"I think I need to sit for this" Joshua ever the goofball said.

"But, you are already sitting" Roman stated the obvious.

"I think I just lay down for this news" Joshua said and laid half on the sofa and half on Roman.

"Sometimes I seriously think, are you really my brother or you were adopted out of pity by our father?" said Roman to Joshua, who is laying down on the floor?.

"Guys" I said and turned to stare Delilah our sister, wow that sounds weird "so why don't you take a seat?" I said and gestured for her to take the seat on the sofa, and I took my seat beside my mate.

"So care to tell us, why now?" asked Roman, this time who still has Joshua lying on him.

"why now what?" she replied "that why I waited so many years to get to you guys, or how I get to know about you guys or is this all a hoax from witch of our mother"

Ok, clearly that girl has sass to her "maybe we want to know all" I replied to her "clearly you came to us when the shit is going to go down and why now after so many years? Because what I am seeing you have know about us for quiet sometimes now"

"Well if you are thinking I'm here to make you guys go down in drain for that witch, you have clearly lost your mind. Yes, I have known about you guys for a few years now and I would have reached you guys sooner but, I have to navigate that witch away from you guys. So that you can peacefully live at least for sometime and by the way welcome for that" she said with the straight face "I could have come to you guys a lot sooner but, things that she did to me and the way they went I have to clearly stand strong of my own before coming to you guys"

"What has she done to you?" Joshua asked hopefully, recovered from his shock of having a sister.

''What's worse for a werewolf? '' she said with a faraway look "she killed my mate" and looked straight into my eyes to let me know she wasn't here to play with us, she was here to help us. The secret she revealed made us flabbergasted, "how could she?" said now furious Roman.

"It's fine, what done is done?" said Delilah. "We can always get to know each other after we defeat her in her own game."

"Definitely" said Logan for the first time. "I think we better show her room so she can better rest for tomorrow, because we never know what will happen tomorrow"

"Yes" I said standing up and taking the small bag that she had with her "c'mon let me show you your room" with that Delilah quietly followed me with our other two brothers too silently following us. After few seconds on the second floor I showed her room for now and settled her bag at the side of her room, "well this is your room for now, we will talk tomorrow but for now take rest and if you need anything just call for me or better knock at my door which is last in this corridor" I paused and looked at her while she was busy examining the room "hey Delilah" she looked at where we are standing "welcome to the family" I said quietly , the smile she gave us I think it made us melt a little, we have a sister I supplied that to our bond 'yes that we do' both of them replied at the same time, and we left her to rest.

When we reached the bottom of stairs Joshua said "if I get the hands on that witch I will kill her with my bare hands for killing our sister mate, how could she?"

"How cruel can she be?" Roman added "I wish tomorrow all this ends for better so that we can live peacefully with our family"

"We will, but we have to eliminate the obstacle that left us with so much pain and despair" I said to them.

.........

Later that night when Logan and I were laying in our bed with our sons in their beds in our room too, yes I want to have them close as close as possible. "What day has it been?" said Logan, playing with my hair.

"yeah" I said "a weird long day"

"hey Logan" I said quietly into the dark "I love you"

"I love you more," Logan replied, and then sleep took over us.

...........

Next day had been the most hectic day we could have ever been through, for start we woke up with the commotion of some rouge on our property, then we came to know that was the spy that Iris was talking about who gave us vital info and let me tell you it's totally not in our favor so that leads to our current situation , "c'mon we have to lead all the ladies and children to the safe rooms that no one know about and gather all the troops and weapons and whatever we may need" instructed Logan to his men, where as me being busy to talk all about the last details about the plan with iris, Andrea and the Alpha king "ok so I have to stay right here on the south so I can only attack when the least accepted" I confirmed and Iris nodded to and explained other vital areas to bunch of us.

After a few hours all the pack members are led to the safe rooms or zones , medical facility was checked and few other doctors also came in from the neighboring territories to help along with the other alphas and the alphas already present here, along with their skilled warriors.

It's a surreal moment in the territory of people saying goodbyes, praying for their loved ones, hoping to see their family for the last time or not. It's just too much to think about and all the emotions and then and there I promised to myself that if no one will die, at least not on my watch and that witch will definitely know what hit her. If she thinks, she is the only one with the hidden ace; she has another thing coming her way.

It's time to awake the beast within.

....................