CHAPTER -6 EDITED

Chapter-6

After two and a half hours of sweat and labor we were successfully moved into our new home, I sighed it will take some time getting used to it. Well, we moved all our things to their respective places. Sometimes, it's blissful to have the werewolf's strength . We can easily lift heavy things without breaking any sweat.

Right now I was placing Ethan's crib in our new living room and I already fixed one in his nursery, with that I remember to paint it and have to buy some other things for this place to make it more home-like.

I already put my belongings and Ethan's in our respective rooms and just left to unpack them and place them in my closet, which I decided to do after the welcoming ceremony. After a few more minutes the crib was all done. Joshua and I; mostly it was me who placed the kitchen utensils to their places thanks to Suzie Matt's mate gave us the spare set of kitchen items and utensils to use and a few missing things we'll go shopping which I was planning to go to tomorrow.

I mentally made a list of the things to buy from the market with other products for Ethan and a few more toys for both Riley and him"

I heard thumping of stairs indicating Joshua was descending the stairs, he must be done avoiding the work for now. Seriously, he is a lazy ass.

"You're done" he called out from the living room.

"I should ask you that question" I called back "Are you done avoiding the work?"

"Whatever little brother but, yes I have done just a little shit is left to do, that can wait till the ceremony is over by the way which is in half an hour" he informed me now coming into the kitchen " for a matter of fact I'm not avoiding the work but you."

"I know," I replied, fixing the furniture a little. "Sometimes it feels like I'm the older one here." Joshua ignored my jab at his tardiness but reminded me once again to be ready for the ceremony.

"If you know that smarty pants then go shower, you stink any way" he said

"And you not" I said walking past him up to my room for the much needed shower and to get ready for the ceremony.

.............

Roman and Emma both were all dressed up in a blue shirt with faded jeans and Emma in her white sundress, looking beautiful and always and little Riley there was dressed in his Pokémon suite, Jeremy was all cleaned up in his white v-neck and dark jeans with vans and carrying Ethan who was also dressed in Pokémon suite just like Riley but, in different color, Joshua was wearing khaki shorts and lime color t-shirt over it and me; I was dressed in faded blue jeans with white shirt with vans with them, I just neared my family and Ethan was the first one to sense me as his eyes landed on me he clapped his hands all excited and extended his arms for me to take him, which I complied with and said "you missed daddy, little one" he made some grudging sound, which I took the hint of yes and further said to him in loving and gentle voice "guess what? Daddy missed you too" lightly kissed his head and patted his back soothingly.

"Oh here you all , c'mon in all the packs members are excited for their new family members, c'mon don't be nervous it's going to be alright" comes the gentle and motherly tone of Suzie.

They all nodded at her and went to the pack garden where the ceremony was conducted, me on the other hand stood there all nervous and anxious to go and face all the pack and thought will they be all good or bad, welcoming or I and Ethan will be judged as they don't know about our story, will it will be good to go or Ethan will face more challenges here. I was thinking so hard that I forgot that I was being watched by Suzie rather too closely I intended to be, not before that she patted my arm lightly and gently said eyeing Ethan who was more interested in her diamond ring "I know what are you thinking and trust me it's terrifying but, it's what you have to do and if you are thinking about your son, I can assure you everybody will love him"