fifty three

yuuri's pov

phichit.chu- come home

yuurikatsudon- im on my way anyway. is everything okay?

phichit.chu- just get here asap something happened

yuurikatsudon- oh fuck

yuurikatsudon - are u safe?

phichit.chu- yes. just heartbroken

phichit.chu- i thought he would treat me right

yuurikatsudon- omg dude don't tell me :(

phichit.chu- :((

yuurikatsudon - can i stop off at the store and get ice cream and oreos

phichit.chu- i fucking love u yknow that

yuurikatsudon - love u too booboo :( u deserve the best and nothing less. i'll be 10 mins

phichit.chu- best best friend ever

when i got home, phichit was a state.

his eyes were red and raw with tears, streaming all the way down his face and even his shirt looked soaking. he didn't even notice that i came in, he stared into space while more tears flooded his blotched face.

"phichit-"

"don't even ask. just get over here."

i walked over at sat beside him, immediately putting my arm around his shoulders as he sunk into me, still completely numb and quiet.

"all he wanted was sex." phichit whimpered, "nothing else. he didn't even like me as a person."

"oh phichit," i spoke sympathetically, starting to stroke his hair, "i'm so sorry. i had no idea those were his intentions - if i spotted them i would've told you."

"i know you would've." he started fully sobbing now, clutching at my hoodie. phichit had been treated like shit in relationships his whole life- i just wish i could snap my fingers and give him his prince charming .

"i actually thought we had something, but it was all bullshit. i'm never falling for anyone again."

"now don't say that. someone out there will treat you right- i promise. you deserve nothing less than perfect."

he huddled in closer, "i'm just glad i have you. if you were still in japan i don't know what i would've done, probably flown out with you," he chuckled through his tears.

"i'm always gonna be here, you know that. i would never abandon you, pinky promise."

phichit sat up and wiped his tears with his sleeve, "thanks, boo. love you."

i smiled at him, ruffling his hair and standing up to pour us two glasses of wine.
while in the kitchen, i looked at my phone on the counter and saw a message from yurio.

plisetsky!atthedisco- when's the quickest you can get to russia

yuurikatsudon - i don't know if i can, phichit and seung broke up and i need to stay with him he's not doing well

plisetsky!atthedisco- i know that sucks but victor needs u. bad

yuurikatsudon- if i leave phichit will be fucking broken dude idk what to do

plisetsky!atthedisco- well u have a tough decision to make

-
love u sm

c xxx