twenty six

yuurikatsudon- hey!! i'm like 10 mins away from phichit's apartment

v-nikiforov- hi baby boy!! i missed you

yuurikatsudon- i was only gone for like 4 hours

v-nikiforov- that's too long😤stop being so stubbornnn

yuurikatsudon- okay okay😂i love you

v-nikiforov- i love you baby xxx

yuurikatsudon- 😻❤️

yuuri's pov

leaving the rink put me at ease.

i knew that phichit would be late home tonight as he had a meeting, so that gave me 'alone-time' with victor. we can talk about utter bullshit, but won't be judged by phichit banging pots and pans and screaming "y'all are so gay," in the background.

even if phichit is there, it doesn't really matter anyway. they're my two favourite boys in the world.
one of them i can make out with in 40 days. crazy, right?

i picked up my pace slightly, speed walking back because i realised how excited i was to talk to victor- like a child who hadn't seen their parents after an eventful day.

am i hinting that victor's my daddy?

yes.

...

no.

don't get ideas.

these thoughts made me open the door hastily, dashing to my laptop and opening skype as quickly as possible.
turns out i didn't have to start the call; a certain russian beat me to it.

"hey sexy."

"victor, if you think something this sweaty and disgusting is sexy i don't know what to tell you." i hear a snicker in response and get a glimpse of victor.

my boyfriend, if i hadn't mentioned that already.

he was draped in an oversized burgundy hoodie, the exact same as what i was currently drenched in but victor seemed to (of course) work it a hundred times better than me. the tiny specks of darker blue in victor's eyes seem to be illuminated in the slight sunlight, his silver bangs slightly wavy; presumably from the typical russian weather.

"what're you looking at?" the russian hummed through the screen.

"you, obviously."

"and why's that?" victor teased.

"because you're really fucking pretty," i sighed, wishing for nothing more than victor to come to life from my laptop so i could kiss his dumb face.

victor smiled and ruffled his hair, "im not gonna get cheesy but if anyone's pretty then it's y-"

"enough cliché shit!!" i half-screamed, but also screaming inside because victor looked incredibly adorable right now, with his nose scrunched up in laughter.

"you're adorable, yuuri."

"you read my mind, victor."

"what, you were thinking about yourself being adorable?" he tilted his head and smiled.

"no i was- y'know what, forget it. wanna help me make pasta?" i smiled back and picked up my laptop, propping it on the kitchen counter.

"do i!!"

-

well shit, that's yet another night me and phichit will be eating chinese food because i failed to be a domestic god and burnt the pasta.

all because this russian boy is driving me insane with his humour and beauty.

"don't worry, sweetcheeks. when we live together i'll teach you how to cook the best pasta." victor beamed, looking up from his phone in sympathy.

"excuse me, who said anything about living together?" i cooed.

"you know you want to."

"...okay, i want to. like i really, really want to. can i move to russia now?"

"of course you can. my apartment's only a one-bedroom apartment, but you would stay and cuddle me all night long wouldn't you?" he looked up, knowing that my weak spot was cuddles.

my god, was this boy trying to kill me??

"but im scared when i start to cuddle you, i'll never want to let go. like, literally. i'll be going round with you at competitions glued to your hip." i marvelled at the thought, but it would be extremely inconvenient if that were to be the case.

"we can cuddle all you like, teddy bear," victor couldn't be smiling more if he tried.

"we can wake up and cuddle for hours, then have the best breakfasts together. we can cuddle even more if you're not up for practice, but skating boyfriends has a very nice right to it if you want. we can go home then shower and change, then go out for a date night; i don't care where, as long as i'm with you. then go home and cuddle with netflix-how does that sound?" victor said softly.

my god.

if teleportation was real, the things i would do.

-
im so sorry for this mess
it's 2am currently but have a nice day and i hope you enjoyed thissss xxx

c xxx