twenty eight

(a/n this is written a month after the last chapter just in case you get confused)

victor's pov

the countdown until i see yuuri used to be like a glacier- slow, but still somewhat moving. but now, it was like the fucking iceberg from the titanic.
it was currently sitting at 16 days, just over two weeks. it's strange though, it felt like the day was the closest it's ever been, but also the furthest away it's ever been.

still, i've been cleaning my apartment until it's upside down every day to try and make a somewhat good impression for the love of my life.

it's been a chilled month, filled with endless days of practice and long nights of skyping my boy, with people coming in and out of my apartment non-stop every day- almost like they were just being in my life for the sake of it, for the purpose of saying i went into victor nikiforov's apartment.

and i'm sick of it.

i'm sick of people walking in and out my life like flies. i'm sick of others only pretending to care so they can get a selfie that'll earn them 10,000 likes on instagram. i'm sick of living in a world of black and white when there's a world of colour right at my fingertips.
however i know when yuuri is with me, that world of colour will be staring me in the face, begging for me to explore it.

will i? i hope so. but a part of me is scared i'll loose the person i've always been.

v-nikiforov- 16 FUCKING DAYS BITCH

yuurikatsudon- IVE NOT MENTALLY PREPARED STOP

v-nikiforov- I WAS BORN READY 😍😭😤 ALSO WHAT TIME DO YOU LAND IN RUSSIA?!

yuurikatsudon- I THINK 6PM YOUR TIME, 10PM THAI TIME

v-nikiforov- THATS PERFECT! WHEN YOU LAND DO YOU WANNA GO FOR DINNER OR JUST STRAIGHT HOME?

yuurikatsudon- MAYBE JUST STRAIGHT HOME IF THATS OKAY? I'LL BE EXHAUSTED

v-nikiforov- i like you calling my apartment home :,)

yuurikatsudon- domestic uwu

v-nikiforov- so THATS what all the kids say nowadays

yuurikatsudon- uwu? i think

v-nikiforov- oowoo

yuurikatsudon- that makes me think of windows down by big time rush

v-nikiforov- you read my mind

yuurikatsudon- and you read mine :,)

v-nikiforov- anywho what are you doing my little angel sweet cheeks who i just adore

yuurikatsudon- just on skype with mommy katsuki, how about you beauty?

v-nikiforov- awweee tell her i said hi! and just away to take makka out for a walk 🐶

yuurikatsudon- i will! she doesn't know we're dating yet though oops

v-nikiforov- that's okay, you tell her when you're ready :) i'll let you two talk, i love you x