fifty one

yurio's pov

i always thought my life was just a plain old trainwreck with a cute biker boy on the side- but i guess now it's a crime scene trying to save a russian prince for his japanese 'princess'.

how the fuck do i even get myself in these situations?? more importantly, how am i gonna get myself out of this one?

i know victor's family- they're dangerous. they'll do anything they have to to make sure they get their own way. that includes threatening their own son with murder. so i have absolutely no idea why i willingly got myself in this situation- considering this is some real shit and someone could be seriously hurt.
but victor's done too much for me over the years- he's always had my back. therefore, i'll always have his.

i was stood outside victor's apartment block, his mom's car parked and glooming in front of it. i could see victor's window from here, and the blinds were completely shut and the window was closed, immediately suggesting trouble. that idiot always leaves his window open.

"if you need help just shout and i'll be there. please don't let yourself get hurt- i don't want your grandpa to sue me." otabek said in my ear, his hand on my shoulder.

"i won't. i'm not stupid when it comes to this stuff- i watch a lot of prison break for a reason," i said, giving him a quick but tight hug then running quickly to the back stairs.

this was by far the most stupid but the coolest thing i'm ever gonna do in my life.

apart from otabek.

-

yuurikatsudon- how you doing??

plisetsky!atthedisco- good so far. nearly inside, just listening out for anything to make sure the coast is clear

yuurikatsudon- do you not think you should text victor to let him know you're here? so he doesn't shit himself??

plisetsky!atthedisco- YES GOOD IDEA

plisetsky!atthedisco- okay i'll text him then go inside, i'll try to text u as much as i can

yuurikatsudon- ur gonna be the hero of today

plisetsky!atthedisco- the two yuri's are unstoppable

yuurikatsudon - my GOD

yuurikatsudon- right go and save elsa's ass

plisetsky!athtedisco- PLS DONT MAKE ME LAUGH I WILL LITERALLY GET KILLED

yuurikatsudon- JUST GO DUMMY

-

victor's pov

i was going delirious in this bathroom, the white walls piercing my eyes and the tiled floor feeling like nails on a chalkboard.
i needed to get out of here. i wanted to run, run until my legs gave out, run until i was with yuuri.
yuuri was home now. this was no home. i needed him- i needed to feel his arms around me, i needed to hear his heartbeat against my ear, i needed him to run his hands through my hair and whisper to me that everything was gonna work out, he was here now, that i'm safe.

i sunk down, in on myself, wishing to expire. when my phone buzzed.

plisetsky!atthedisco- open the back door im outside

i read it twice. then six more times after that.
how did he find out what was happening? he would never go to the back door if he was just coming over. why does he care? im nothing now. what made him bother-

plisetsky!atthedisco- don't ask questions dummy just open up pls i'll get u out of here

i brought my heavy and sorry ass to standing, my legs and hands shaking like an old mans and unwilling to stop. i gripped onto the door knob to steady myself, listening out for any footsteps of breathing outside the bathroom. i was met with silence.

the silence echoed through my brain, everything telling me to go, get out of here, but i found myself frozen. if yurio gets hurt because of me, i would never forgive myself.
i felt like such a burden. all this hassle, just for me? there's no need. i'm a disappointment anyway.

my hand turned the door knob slower than paint drying, and i peeked one eye out the tiny gap before making a move. i could see the back door from here- it was two steps away.
two steps.
two steps could lead to someone getting hurt.
the shaking started again.

the monster was nowhere to be seen from where i was standing so i took a risk and stepped fully into the hallway, immediately feeling exposed and vulnerable. she could be anywhere.

one step.

the floor creaked. the world fell silent- the creak sounded more like an explosion in my head.
my head slowly turned to the right- feeling if one hair moves out of place, it'll cause her to spot me.
mother was standing in the middle of the living room, staring out into the open like she was waiting for someone. her face, god, that face, was white as a sheet, her eyes wide open but seemingly shut off from the world.
this was not the woman who raised me. this was someone a hundred times worse.

her arms were outstretched in front of her, holding an object with a point and pointing it directly in her mouth.
and i'd seen enough. as much as i hated this woman, i was not going to sit there and watch her die. especially when it was all my fault.

i didn't care how loud i was. i bolted to the door, unlocked it with my shaky hands and as soon as i saw yurio, standing there with his hair sticking out at every angle and his eyes filled with dread, i launched my weight on him.
for the first time, he was stronger than me.

"we don't have time for sappy shit. hurry up!!" he placed an arm around my waist and pretty much carried me down the stairs, his eyes welling up with tears along the way.

-
im so sorry this was so bad im sick so this is pretty much a fever dream

c xxx