forty nine

victor's pov

i made the terrible mistake of falling in love again.

i wasn't supposed to. i'm still meant to be my parents perfect son- the winner, the champion, the nikiforov legacy. but i threw that all down the drain for a japanese boy. boy. why did it have to be a boy?! if it were a girl, i would not be hiding in the bathroom, stifling my sobs, my ear pressed against the door listening out for any floor creaks, or heavy breaths full of hatred for the boy this mother has raised.

if i hadn't fallen in love, i wouldn't be here right now.

"victor? talk to me, what's happening?" yuuri spoke faintly through the phone, but his voice was too far away for me to reach out and grab it anymore. all hope i had for us- a house, a wedding, a family- a true, true family - were now just specks of dust.

i hung up the phone. i knew yuuri would be more worried about me, but i didn't care. all that my brain could focus on was how much of a monster this woman had become. she's always been a monster, really, i should've seen this coming- getting a divorce so your son can do well in competitions, constantly forcing him to go to practice even though he's had no sleep and is exhausted, not letting her own son have the basic human right of freedom.
at this point, maybe her shooting me in the head would be a positive. it seems like the only way out of this misery.

i've dealt with her for so long. i've dealt with inconsiderate assholes who only want something from me for so long. it used to be so painful just to think, just to wake up and make the effort to leave the house- it used to be. until i met you, yuuri katsuki. you changed the morals that i'd grown up around. you let me know that it's okay to express emotions, to be who i am, to live and love with absolutely no regrets.

you were the reason this all started. and you might be the reason how it all ends.

-

phichit's pov

the apartment was quiet. yuuri was at practice, seung said he was busy, and every skater in the world was seemingly off their phone right now.
i sprawled on the couch with a tub of ice cream and season one of the umbrella academy, ready to start the most unproductive day in chulanont history. which is how most of my days went now. having a boyfriend is work, of course it is- but with seung it's more work than im used to. i really do like him, of course i do, he's everything i could've hoped for in a boyfriend. but i feel like im doing more than half the work. he only wants to see me at night, our conversations never last more than ten minutes (and im always the one who has to instigate them), i've never seen him fully burst into laughter, or even smile properly (he does have these sexy sort of smiles which make me melt) but apart from that... it's like a grown man trying to speak to a rock.

i don't know how yuuri does it with victor. victor treats him like a princess, the relationship is never one-sided, they always just... agree on things.
sometimes i wish it was that easy, and seung would pretty much worship the ground i walk on. at first it was like that- he would completely go out of his way to make sure i was okay. he would look at me like he'd been looking for me for his whole life.

i wish soon it'll be like that fairytale. but a boy will be patient! he might be scared of relationships to start with, he might take time to warm up to people. but i'm willing to wait for him.

phichit.chu- babbyyyy :( come over tonight? yuuri's practicing late

sglee- i'll be there

phichit.chu- yayyyy:))

-
this chapter ended on 699 words. that's all.

happy fucking friday u absolute angels

c xxx

dorks//victuuri जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें