twenty

yuuri's pov

(yuurikatsudon sent a photo)

yuurikatsudon- we're happy boys coz im at the rink now!!!

v-nikiforov- JESUS CHRIST

v-nikiforov- YOU ARE LITERALLY BEAUTIFUL

yuurikatsudon- u say that all the timeeeeee

v-nikiforov- coz you are xxxxx how's it feel to be on the ice?

yuurikatsudon- it feels...

i looked around at the frozen water under my skates and breathed in, feeling the cold air pinch at the fingertips.

how does this feel?

it feels good. really, really good.

my chest wasn't tightened in its grip around my heart anymore. my legs weren't constantly shaking with nerves. i finally felt at home, even with just standing on the ice for 3 seconds.

"are you gonna move anytime soon? we didn't come here to just text our boyfriends y'know." phichit slumps forward against the barrier, smiling lightly.

"he's not my boyfriend! it just feel so surreal to be back here again."

phichit gives me a glare full of sarcasm and disbelief. "mhmmm. and im straight. how many more lies do we need to tell here?"

"you better skate away before i slap you." i smirk slightly which makes the boy drop his water bottle and skate off into the mist of the ice. i give a small chuckle at the sight, and quickly glance back at my phone.

yuurikatsudon- it feels... good. really good.

v-nikiforov- have you actually skated yet??

yuurikatsudon- well no, i literally just stepped on the ice

v-nikiforov- did i ever tell you how proud i am of you

yuurikatsudon- i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, so thank you :))

v-nikiforov- god, can i just hug you right now?!

yuurikatsudon- it was funny, last night i was literally craving a hug from you

v-nikiforov- soon baby, soon. i promise xxx

yuurikatsudon- 😊😙

v-nikiforov- you make me so happy baby

yuurikatsudon- you too victor xx

-
thank you so much for 600 reads! that makes my heart so full :))
hope you enjoyed this xx

c xxx