forty four

yuuri's pov

i held victor's hands close to my heart and squeezed, wishing these couple of hours could last forever.
victor was going back to russia today- and i don't think my mentally unstable ass could bear it.
my mom still wasn't right, and i think that's why i've been so reluctant to let victor go. what if something happens when he leaves? when i try to think about dealing with that alone, i can't. it's just fuzzy.

knowing victor though, he'd probably book a flight back to japan in the next hour. so i guess it's okay.

"what're you thinking about?" victor whispered, nuzzling his face into my shoulder.

"...if something happens, y'know, when you leave... would you come back?"

he paused, then placed a hand under my chin and pecked me on the lips, "is that even a question? of course i would. even if i was in the middle of a competition and i got a call from you saying something had happened, i'd drop everything and run. you know that."

i kissed him again. it was slow and still, and i let it linger there for a while before pulling away and looking into those precious blue gems i adore, "i know. just checking."

victor smiled. "this whole trip was a whole right place wrong time kind of thing, huh?"

i laughed, and rested my cheek on his collarbone, "i guess so. but i wouldn't change it for the world."

"you'll have to visit russia soon. you can meet my family- yurio, yakov, mila, maybe even georgie..."

"...your parents don't know about me yet, do they?"

i felt victor's beams of joy fading, and his skin turn cold. "...no. i want to tell them, i really do- but they wouldn't take it well. not just that, they'd be out to get you. and i can't let anybody hurt you. if anyone lay a finger on you it would break me, especially if i couldn't stop it." he sighed, resting his head on top of mine.

"it's okay. wait until you're ready, if ever."

we kissed. and kissed. for what felt like an eternity.

-

plisetsky!atthedisco- HA GUESS WHO IS UP BEFORE U AGAIN

otabackoff- you've been up for 2 hours i-

plisetsky!atthedisco- omg ur using twitter slang im so proud

otabackoff- do u think i'd make it as a twitter stan account

plisetsky!atthedisco- only if ur a yurio stan

otabackoff- of course! number 1 fan that's tea

plisetsky!atthedisco- 😍😑

plisetsky!atthedisco- miss u

otabackoff- miss u more

plisetsky!atthedisco- victor's coming home today

otabackoff- that's a good thing, right?

plisetsky!atthedisco- hopefully. depends what mood he's in, but bcus he's had to leave the piggy i doubt he'll be happy

otabackoff- :((

otabackoff- how did we get onto this topic schncdalla

plisetsky!atthedisco- that's such an UGLY KEY SMASH

plisetsky!atthedisco- SKKSJSJAKSKSKSL