seventeen

victor's pov

my bag felt like it was filled with boulders as it fell to the ground in my echoed apartment. i kicked my adidas shoes to an abandoned corner in the kitchen, and started boiling the kettle to make a much needed cup of tea.

i hate the fact that my apartment is always so empty. sure, i have makkachin, but she was too busy catching up on naps that she didn't even notice my arrival.
suddenly, as of on cue, my phone made a ping noise and as i leaned over, i saw it was a text from my yuuri.

yuurikatsudon- it says on snapmaps ur in your house, SO SKYPE ME PLEASE X

this sweet action made my heart warm up in my cold chest and my mouth escaped a small chuckle. i took my cup of tea on the couch, and snuggled under a thick blanket as i opened up skype on my laptop.

calling yuurikatsudon...

surprisingly, i wasn't as nervous as he was the first time we skyped. was it because yuuri was starting to become part of my daily routine? or the fact i was just too tired to be bothered with nerves? i couldn't tell.

as soon as yuuri picked up, my eyes almost popped out of my head.

"hi."

i hated to admit it, but yuuri looked awful. his face was a couple shades greener, his hair much greasier than greasy gets. the poor boy was leaning over the toilet, his lips chapped and vomit dripping down his chin onto his clingy grey t-shirt.

"oh my god, yuuri! you look terrible! i mean, you always look beautiful of course but you're so hungover!"

"i know. im a piece of shit, im never drinking again. going sober for my whole life. you look cute though." yuuri suddenly hiccuped and vigorously spat out chunks of whatever he had remaining in his stomach.

"my poor baby." i said softly, begging the universe to teleport me to thailand to care for the hungover boy.

yuuri managed to form a smile on his oily face.
damn, how can you look this cute when hungover?

"where's phichit?" i asked, as yuuri groaned in pain, resting his head on his elbow.

"he went out to get some more advil and ginger tea. it's kinda good timing though, i like it when it's just us two." yuuri sighed in somewhat comfort.

my heart did 3000 backflips as i'd processed what he had just said.
'i like it when it's just us two.' played on repeat in my head.
somehow, we're not even dating but we're already married.

my mouth curled into a warm smile. "i like it when it's just us two aswell."

the moment was interrupted when a loud groaning/ dying sound came from my speakers, as yuuri was attempting to stand up.

"don't move my lovely! that'll make your pain worse!" i was almost shouting in sheer panic.

"i want to go on the couch." yuuri cooed in determination, walking slowly to where i presume the couch was, looking cute as a button.

"still as stubborn as ever." i giggle sighted at the precious sight in front of me, my eyes glistening over yuuri's pixelated chocolate eyes.

"im literally dying."

"sorry, i still can't get over how cute your voice is!" i almost squeal, but contain myself.

"nah, that's yours." yuuri beamed at the camera, and i could almost read on his face that he would much rather be beside me than beside 2 day old cereal bowls.

once again, one of our precious moments that we both cherished was interrupt.

"IM BACK WITH YOUR DRUGS YOU NEEDY LITTLE SHIT" an unfamiliar voice could be heard, and yuuri's head whipped round as a white bag was thrown in his direction.

"victor, phichit. phichit, victor. kay, that should do. text me victor. love you. bye."
and on that note, yuuri ended the call.

i stared at my own reflection on the screen in bitter silence.

love you?

L O V E Y O U?!

this boy confused me. a lot.
does he love me? does he not?

this calls for a game you would play with a wilted flower when you were 12...

-
this was a lil filler for y'all
GIVE ME MORE SHOWS TO WATCH ON NETFLIX THANKS

c xxx