twenty four

yuuri's pov

i pulled myself away from the warmth of my bed, inhaling the scent of deodorant and 2-day old coffee. i stumbled over to my wardrobe and pulled out the first pair of pants i saw, and grabbed a burgundy jumper that had been neglected on the floor for several days.

"luxurious." i mumbled to myself as i took my phone off charge and dottled into the kitchen, where phichit was leaning over the breakfast bar intruiged in something on his phone.
"of course," i sigh while ruffling his hair, earning a chuckle from the other boy.
"victor's already awake y'know," phichit cooes,  looking at me with what five year olds call 'lovey-dovey eyes.'
"okay?" i answer, turning to make myself a cappuccino.

"well, go send a good morning text to your boyfriend!"
"phichit, he's not my boyfrie-"

my muscles jinxed so much i scolded myself with boiling coffee.

me and victor are dating.
DATING.

"for fucks sake, did you actually forget?" the thai boy scoots over to me, a concerned look on his face. "my god yuuri, are you feeling okay?"

"it all just happened too quickly, but ill get used to it." i gulped, busying myself in running my hand under cold water where the coffee had struck.

"if you don't feel comfortable dating him just yet, please don't. i know what you're like, you'd date anyone who likes you to save yourself from rejecting them." phichit makes dead eye-contact, reading my face like a page in a storybook.

he wasn't lying, though. one of my worst habits is saying yes to going out with people that i don't have feelings for at all. it's pretty damaging, really.
for example, picture a friend of yours. if they told you they had feelings for you, you'd probably say 'sorry,no,' if you didn't feel the same in return, right? well, smart me always puts on an act that i like them back, and the worst part is they believe it.

actually, the real worst part?
now imagine them asking to have sex with you.

"i promise, this time i made the decision with my heart, not my head." i smile lightly, phichit's eyebrows wiggling at me.
"somebody's cheesing~" he pulls a smirk and chuckles, and i can't help at laugh at the stupid boy.

soon enough, the subject was dropped and he was back to ranting about the newest episode of ru paul's drag race, but it was interrupted with a familiar 'ping!' noise.

v-nikiforov- haayyy❤️

yuurikatsudon- good morning😊❤️

v-nikiforov- how's my lil cutie doing

yuurikatsudon- im sleepy

v-nikiforov- me too :(

yuurikatsudon- do you have practice today?

v-nikiforov- im taking the day off today because i want to be home in time to skype my little squishy yuuri ❤️

yuuri's heart melted like a chocolate fountain at victor's words, his chest squirming with warmth and love.
if anything, this had been the happiest he'd been in a while. the thought that he could now shower victor with as much love and affection as victor gives him (more-if that's even possible) makes his cheeks dust pink, and he know victor won't find it awkward because it's victor.
victor taught him how to trust again. how to love. how to smile. how to feel.

yuurikatsudon- :))

v-nikiforov- hey, hear me out. we won't change. you're still yuuri, im still victor. i don't want you to feel awkward or see me any differently, yeah? we're still us, just with more cuddles and smooches

yuurikatsudon- how do you know me so well? i needed this and im so blessed

v-nikiforov- im a mind reader whoopsie xxxxxxx

yuurikatsudon- so promise me we'll always be just us?

v-nikiforov- we're still us, we always were us, we'll always be us

yuurikatsudon- skype you when i get home xx

v-nikiforov- have a good skate baby xxx

-
can this be classed as domestic
jk y'all aren't even ready of how domestic this is gonna be later on

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I LOVE YOU
YES YOU READING THIS
I LOVE YOU

c xxx