fourteen

yuurikatsudon-  victor in so drungk hekp

v-nikiforov- oh no, i can already see where this is going

yuurikatsudon - this is nit my faukt, blame phitcut

v-nikiforov- how many glasses have you had?

yuurikatsudon- about 7?

v-nikiforov - my my, your head is gonna be killing you in the morning

yuurikatsudon - IM AWARE YOU IDIIT

v-nikiforov- i want you to go into the kitchen and down a huge glass of water, okay?

yuurikatsudon- party pooper

v-nikiforov- bitch i am the party

yuurikatsudon- gETTIN SASSY WITH DADDY NOE ARE WE?!

v-nikiforov- jesus fucking christ

yuurikatsudon- VICTOR!!

v-nikiforov- yuuri! ~

yuurikatsudon- ur answering e or once!

v-nikiforov- we've been talking for about 5 minutes now sweetie

yuurikatsudon- but some reason when ur parents are there u don't answer meeeeee

v-nikiforov- i'm gonna wait to talk to youabout that when you're sober, okay?

v-nikiforov- go to bed sleeping beauty, it's 2:30am in thailand

yuurikatsudon- i'm in bed now, but i wanna keep tallkingg to youuuuuu

v-nikiforov- well i want you to sleep. have you had some water?

yuurikatsudon- yes there's some beside my bed, and i guess ill sleep now

v-nikiforov- good. goodnight my gorgeous :)

yuurikatsudon- gn

3:46am, victor's pov

yuurikatsudon- goodnight victor, i love you

v-nikiforov- goodnight sweetcheeks

v-nikiforov- i love you so much more ☺️

i rolled over in my cold, empty bed, leaning on my elbow and playing with makkachin's soft, fluffy ears.
yuuri may not have meant what he said. but i did.

it was the skype call that did it for me. i had the smallest crush on yuuri before skyping him, after hearing about his skating from my coach yakov.
but then yuuri agreed to skype me. and fuck, i was glad he did.

it was the very second the boy appeared on my laptop.

i was falling.

the way yuuri's glasses squinched up on his nose when he laughed, and the way yuuri's big, chocolate brown eyes sparkled in the moonlight from the window.

i was falling.

the way a blush would come creeping up on yuuri's cheeks whenever i said something. the way he would run his hands through his hair. the way his jumper clung onto his chest. the way he would deny anything kind said about him, and me enjoying showering him with love to try change his mind.

i was falling.

whenever yuuri did anything, i was falling. even when he blinks, i fall more and more in love.
i want to experience this everyday of my life. i want to wake up next to the sleeping beauty, and cover his face in kisses, ignoring the mild morning breath we'll both have.
i want to make yuuri pancakes in the morning, smiling with warmth and i hear his sniffs of approval and feel a pair of dainty arms wrap around my torso.
i want to cuddle with yuuri on the couch while watching a movie, and hold his head into my chest while i plant kisses in his soft hair. he can listen to my heartbeat as i wrap my arms around him, protecting him from all his horrors in his head. we'll talk about sweet nothings as the sky gets darker, and we can walk out on the balcony and watch the stars as i kiss his hands and tell him how much he means to me.

but dreams are called dreams for a reason.
i snap myself back into reality, sighing as i see the side of the bed is empty. the smell of old dishes from 2 days ago lingers in my nostrils. the balcony seems like a scary place, not somewhere i want to go in the dark.
i need yuuri.
i want to hold him.
i want to touch him.
i just need yuuri.

i don't want to be alone anymore.

yuuri will never feel the same way. even though he did say he loves me, he's drunk. and he said he's straight. or questioning.

"but drunk words are sober thoughts." yuuri whispered in his half-state of slumber, this time, meaning every word.

-
hope you enjoyed! i love me some tooth- rooting fluff, more to come! :)
remember to follow me so you know when i update!

c xxx