twenty seven

yuuri's pov

after an exquisite night of burning pasta, full conversations about belly buttons and cry laughing until victor nearly threw up, we decided to call it a night.
or morning, as it was 1am.

"well, goodnight my prince. text me all tomorrow, okay?" victor spoke softly.

"will do, my king. bye bye, i love you," i said, smiling and reaching to press the end button.

i sighed to myself in happiness, pacing into the kitchen to clear up the mess i had made with the pasta earlier.
being on skype to victor living a domestic life is something i could never get used to. he was so much fun to be around, and he made something simple as making pasta feel like riding the best roller coaster in a theme park.
but then that roller coaster begins to spiral off the rails and everyone on it dies when you realise you could've set fire to an apartment that isn't yours.

too dark?

repress it. don't depress it.

i continued to try and scrape the pans when i pick up footsteps coming from the front door. i turn my head and see phichit standing completely still, his face withdrawn from colour and his eyes twitching slightly.
"hey! how was your meeting?" i asked, wanting to turn back to cleaning but i couldn't look away from the boy. he didn't seem himself at all, usually phichit is bouncing off the walls when he comes home.

"it was... it was good. we talked about adding new jumps into my short program and doing new interviews and stuff. after it was over i got your text so i went to the store to get more pasta and ended up getting more shit to make chinese too. also, i have a date."

"oh, that's grea- WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!" i belted heavily, phichit looking completely unphased at first then bursting into a massive grin.

he didn't have to say anything more, we always knew what was happening in each other's heads anyway. he bolted in my direction and engulfed me in a hug, as i squeezed him in pure shock and happiness.
"oh my diddly darn phichit, congrats! im so so happy for you!! you have no idea how much you deserve this!" i rejoiced, as he leant his head on my shoulder and squeezed tighter in return.

i meant that though. i can't think of one person who deserves this chance more than him.

the thing is, phichit hasn't been very 'lucky' with relationships in the past. he has been in a few, but they either ended with the other person being very manipulative and forcing him to do things he didn't want to, or it was just a one-off and didn't mean anything to the other person.
that's called a one night stand for all you innocent kids.

however, in the end of everything phichit just wanted to love and to be loved in return. he is super compassionate and supportive and will never judge you for anything, he's so much fun and will have you laughing for days on end. he's there when you need him to be, and he knows your limits and when you need to be alone.
overall, he's one of the nicest people i know, and im so grateful that he gets to experience the love he so greatly deserves. 

"thank you ahhhh!!" he squeals, "the best thing about him, he's a skater. one that you also know."

"ummm... leo?! no fucking way are you going on a date with leo phichit, i know he used to have a crush on you but really?" i squirmed slightly.
don't get me wrong, i love leo with all my heart. but leo and phichit dating? that wouldn't end well. leo and phichit both have types, and they're not each other.

"nope, not leo."

i rub my chin, thinking.
my god, i really need more friends don't i?