The destination to the church wasn't far which was ideal, having a couple people in the limo definitely wasted some time and Baek hoped they wouldn't arrived late.

Upon arrival, the smaller could see most guest seated inside the church.

"Does everyone remember their spots?" Jongdae's asks loudly.

Everyone confirms and everything beings.

The twins are up first throwing rose pedals on the ground with the help of Baekhyun's mother. Once they get to the front, they run up excitedly towards Chanyeol and stand beside him. Next, a few family members walk ahead before Baekhyun makes his grand debut down the aisle.

Everyone's attention is fully on him as he walks in, his heart is content to see so many recognizable faces . All the guests are genuinely captivated by him including Chanyeol.

They make eye contact, tears brimming in their eyes, it was then they finally realize that this was it. Their love blossoming once again just like the first day they met, first date, first kiss and first I love yous. This love was meant to be.

Baekhyun is handed over to Chanyeol by his father, words are exchanged and promises are sealed, they grasp each other's hands, soft and delicate finger caressing each other's.

The guests carry on to take a seat as the ceremony officially begins.

Halfway throughout the vows, Baekhyun breaks out into soft sobs, flashbacks of the very day he wrote down his vows on a cheap notebook paper.

It was a day when the twins were only two months old, so tiny and quiet. It was late at night and Chanyeol was peacefully asleep in their shared bed with each twin beside him. The older male had an arm wrapped protectively around their tiny bodies, soft snores emitting from all three. Baekhyun clearly remembers entering the bedroom and the scene was too precious, so he took the camera from the bedside table and captured a photo to remember. He then sat on the edge of the bed, taking a piece of paper from a notebook and began writing his vows because he knew then and there that chanyeol was the man he would marry.

Now, present time, Baekhyun has calmed down, wiling his tears and composed himself before continuing with his vows. Chanyeol couldn't help but also smiles as a few tears freely fell, everything the smaller was reading to him touched him deeply.

"Now you may kiss," the priest declares, closing his book and taking a small step back.

They lean in, lips pressed against each other as the guests erupted into claps and cheers. The newlyweds walked down the aisle hand in hand, roses were thrown at them as they make there way out with everyone following closely behind.

Baekhyun couldn't remember how many people had congratulated him before Jongdae was quickly pulling him towards the limo. "We'll see you two at the venue," Jongdae says. "Want me to take the twins or stay with you two?"

"It's okay they can stay with us," Baekhyun replies, it's been almost all morning and he hasn't quite been with his sons. Although, Baekhyun's mom was in charge of watching them for the day, he still wanted to keep them with him as much as possible.

"Alright," Jongdae says, wondering off and returning a few moments later with the boys, who climbed into the limo, eyes widening upon seeing such a different type of vehicle and all the lights inside.

"Appa look!" Taehyung climbs into Chanyeol's lap and holds up a big colorful lollipop. A guest must have given it to him, he thinks.

"That's great buddy," the tall male smiles, ruffling his son's hair.

The ride to the venue took longer than expected due to traffic and upon arrival, some guests were seen entering. The couple decided to wait awhile before entering themselves.