Chapter[21]

Third Person's POV

The two twins chewed on their blue pacifiers as they laid still on their bassinet. After four long tiredness nights in the hospital, Baekhyun and the twins were officially returning back home.

Baekhyun changed into his most comfortable clothes he owned in a quite slow manner. He wasn't completely recovered, needing some great caution in order to due certain things.

The tiny male limped towards both of his son's bassinet, grinning almost immediately as he stared at his babies. "Once appa returns with your car seats we can finally go home," Baekhyun leaned down, placing a kiss on both of his twin's forehead.

Causing them to excitedly move their hands and feet from Baekhyun's affection. It was clearly evident that, the twins already have a strong bond with their 'umma".

Baekhyun was about to turn around and finish with his packing, when he suddenly stopped I his tracks. He looked back when he felt a tiny soft little hand wrap around his ring finger.

"Tae baby." Baekhyun smiled as he watched his son's actions. Taehyung was tightly holding Baekhyun's finger like he somehow did not want to let him go.

"Your so adorable my baby," the brown-haired male commented  while glancing back and forth between his boys.

At the moment, the man of the family walked inside the hospital room with the car seats in both hands. A grin already spread across his face as he watched his fiancé and kids.

"Why aren't you three the most cutest human beings existing," Chanyeol cooed while backhugging his lover after placing the car seats next to the bed.

Baekhyun playfully rolled his eyes, and snuggled back against his man's chest. Chanyeol smiled while staring at the guy he fell deep in love with, tightening his arms around the small male, "We should get going Baek."

"What's the sudden reason Chan?" Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and turned around to get a better look at his future husband.

"Don't you want to go home?"

"Your actually right," Baekhyun let out a giggle and got back to his packing.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol carefully picked both twins up and placed them in their car seats. He strapped them both in and made sure they were safe secured. Both twins continued chewing on the pacifiers, and gazed upon their appa and the monkey toys he had bought for them.

"Awww look how cute!," Baekhyun began to cooe in adoration from the tiny creation of the monkey toys. Anything that was certainly cute, Baekhyun loved. "Omg I can't! Chan it's the cutest thing ever."

Baekhyun's reaction, caused Chanyeol to happily chuckle. His weirdness brought happiness to Chanyeol himself. He sigh lovingly, staring at the tiny male. He was in total love mode.

The tall male wrapped his hand both of the car seats handle, however the petite male grabbed onto his arm quite tightly. "Hold on, hold on."

Baekhyun retrieved his phone from the night stand and a snapped a remembering photo of the mini versions of Chanyeol and him with their monkeys in hand and the pacifiers in their mouth.

"Perfect," he murmured, staring down at they screen.

He felt the presence of his fiancé behind, causing him to look up for a second.

"Since when do you start capturing pictures?"

"Since I realized that time flies faster then you could imagine." Baekhyun started, "A picture could mean so much. At the end of the day, it could hold memories to remind you of the occurring moment. It's a great idea if you ask me."