Chapter[18]

A/N ~ this chapter is dedicated to
@Duxymomo10001
@Nyah507
Princesspanda61
@Markie_poo
@ Chanbbuing
@mypearlB

You guys were correct Baekhyun was singing to EXO's heaven ! :) have a good day lovelies ~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol's POV

My fingers ran freely through the strings of the guitar, tuning and searching for the perfect beat. But after many attempts I decided to place my guitar back in its case and strode over to the kitchen.

Like every usual Saturday, I made Baekhyun's favorite banana pancakes with Nutella covered. After I finished, my final step was to wake the sleeping beauty from his sleep however he had already beat me to it once he walked in the kitchen before I could even walk to the room.

Baekhyun was wearing an oversized white shirt , his hair still spread everywhere clearly indicating that he's just gotten out of bed and a hand resting behind his back, supporting himself with the weight of his stomach.

"Good morning beautiful baby!" I grinned at the sight of his presence and encircled my arms around his prodigious belly.

Baekhyun smiled, his alluring , charming smile. That could steal someone's heart in a flash of lightning.

Just his smile was one of the many perfect things about this tiny human being.

"Good morning Babe, did you make my pancakes?" He questioned as his dark chocolate eyes began to gaze around the kitchen.

"Of course baby I always do," I intertwined our fingers and guided him to the dining room, pulling a chair out for him to sit.

Once he got seated and got comfortable, a sigh escaped his lips while placing a hand over his belly. I took seat beside him, never looking away from the beauty seating right next to me.

It's a jewel who shines but doesn't know how much of how beautiful he really is both inside and out.

"Chan I never would have thought a baby can weight so much," Baekhyun declared as he soothe his hand up and down his belly.

I chuckled and placed my hand on top, feeling the tiny movements from our baby. "Your stomach is insanely huge baby but one more month and our little angel with finally be with us."

His smile widen at the thought, "Can you believe it babe? We're having a baby. Our baby. The baby that was made with so much love and passion. I'm so nervous yet so ready to be a parent,"

"I can't wait either Baek it seems so unreal that just next month we'll have a baby to ourselves. A baby we actually made."

"That reminds me Chan before I can't get out of bed anymore we should go shopping for any last minute things we need. I know we already bought everything but let's just go in case we've forgotten anything." Baekhyun suggested once he finished his food.

I stood up , taking his plate from him and set it on the sink as I nodded in agreement, "I will also invite Jongin and Kyungsoo they've been dying to see you."

He rose from the seat, instantly placing both hands on his hips from behind  as he walked towards my direction, "You should I haven't seen them in three months and I already miss them."

After long minutes, I finished doing the dishes and guided Baekhyun back to our bedroom.

"Would what Byun like to wear today," I questioned while standing in front of the closet.

He took his bottom lip between his teeth, as he examined all the clothes. His puppy-like face held a thinking expression.

"Just a loose shirt and black jeans," he answered after a while of thinking.

I set the requested clothes next to him and began brushing his jet black hair. His hands settled over my shirt as I caressed his hair down the way he liked it.

That was definitely one of Baekhyun's weaknesses, it always made him lose himself under my touch.

"Why is my Byun so cute!" I cooed while pinching his cheek.

He suddenly blushed and moved back surprise, "Yah that hurts Chan."

Baekhyun faked a pout while rubbing his cheek. I sighed dreamily, his cuteness was way too much and adorable words wouldn't explain how incredibly perfect this kid is to me.

"Hurry babe we have to get their before Jongin and Kyungsoo," I mentioned and began helping him put his clothes on.

Once finished he smiled happily and dragged me out of the door.
~

"Are you sure Jongin and Kyungsoo like the idea of shopping in Babies' R' US?" Baekhyun asked as we walked hand in hand inside the baby store.

"Of course, Kyungsoo sounded really excited, they should be here any minute now," I answered.

"What do we need again?," Baekhyun stared up as he thought. "I know we got the basics like the stroller, car seat, crib, diapers, toys, pacifiers, clothes and bibs."

"It sounds like we got everything. Might as well just look around for anything extra that we could have forgotten."

Suddenly two males came jogging towards our direction with bright smiles plastered across their faces.

Wasting no time, the fluffy Kyungsoo immediately engulfed My Byun into a hug, however the hug last for a short seconds due to Baekhyun's big belly.

"Wow Baek the baby has gotten a lot bigger since the last time I've seen you," Kyungsoo commented while staring at Baekhyun's belly.

"Ah Soo I know I can't do many things now due to it," he spoke while smiling.

"Me and Jongin already got so many things for our nephew. We cannot wait to meet him or her!" Kyungsoo grinned as he held onto Jongin's hand.

"Our little man is going to very spoiled," I remarked while hugging Baekhyun from behind and gently placed my chin over his shoulder.

Jongin did the same to Kyungsoo and smiled, "Our nephew is a boy?"

"No! We don't know yet!" Baekhyun spoke up first. "But I'll say it's a little girl."

After his declare his ego was high and somehow I predicted that he felt like he was correct.

"Well I say it's a boy," I smirked as I stared back at him.

"Alright," he turned around and crossed his arms. "Let's have a deal who ever loses will have to be a slave to the winner for a whole day."

Baekhyun's mind never failed to impress me with his creative thinking and more than ever now I couldn't wait for next month.

"It's a deal Byun," I answered and extended my hand out to him.

"It's on Park!" Baekhyun smirked while shaking my hand, officially signing our bet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys !

I can't wait for the next chapter , the next chapter will include....

• ChanBaek's Baby birth
• Baekhyun's surprising news for Chanyeol
• Chanyeol special gift to Baekhyun

I've been having this idea since ChanBaek's baby announcement I can't wait to write for you guys~

Also once this book ends ( which won't be soon ) I'll be making a KaiSoo FanFic so look forward to it:)

Anyways have an amazing day lovelies ~